Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xrunner vs 350z

baller_mexican

Reaction score
um i think prolly had intake.. but other than that i dont knwo.. we were all ina parkin lot and he comes up and asks if it was supercharged im like maybe.. he was like ok never mind.. but then i said.. nah its not.. then he was like lets race.. so then were off!!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
um i think prolly had intake.. but other than that i dont knwo.. we were all ina parkin lot and he comes up and asks if it was supercharged im like maybe.. he was like ok never mind.. but then i said.. nah its not.. then he was like lets race.. so then were off!!

Gotcha.... didn't really think they were that much faster than us, i know they can take us stock to stock, but that was pretty bad there. Still some nice vids tho :top:

metalheadx

Reaction score
i have bet a 350z before but again im s/c ......but it looks like you pulled pretty hard though for stock against him :top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Yea stock vs. stock the 350z should definitely win.

I'd like to get a chance to race one with my setup though to see how i'd do.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
stock for stock, the tree fitty should be lengths upon lengths easy.

nice videos though. those are always the best story tellers.

07SWB

Reaction score
i dont understand why people have such hard times with a 350z... When i had my X i NEVER lost to a 350z that bad.. MAYBE by 1/2 car lenth at 100mph and i NEVER lost to one on the freeway...:dontknow:

Now the xB needs a s/c and ill be walkin on 350z's all day long.. shootin for mid 13's

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
i dont understand why people have such hard times with a 350z... When i had my X i NEVER lost to a 350z that bad.. MAYBE by 1/2 car lenth at 100mph and i NEVER lost to one on the freeway...:dontknow:

Now the xB needs a s/c and ill be walkin on 350z's all day long.. shootin for mid 13's

haha another DDONGBAP getting a more economical car and supercharging that little beast.

well...
i just owned my friend thats a girl with an auto 350z and then another friend(girl) with an auto g37 thought she could handle me but i owned her. but then again her g37's branddd new. and then i was going down Euclid and this WRX tried to get me. we both gunned it at the same time cause he just smiled and i knew he was down. it was even all the way and then i slowly pulled all the way up to 115. i beat him by a truck and 1/2.

i've been getting many opportunities with my truck :rockon: i took cars i should be getting owned by.

liquidhype04

Reaction score
my friend has a 350z and ive raced him so many times and hes pulled me every time... he has an intake when i was stock and he pulled me by like 4 cars or so and once i got my intake, maf cal, exhaust and the other goodies he would only pull me by maybe a car.... once i get the dough thorley headers im sure we'll either be even or ill be just barely in front

baller_mexican

Reaction score
eh.. i was disappointed.. :( but i still have hopes for the x. well by all means she still is a truck.. i think i did pretty good..

but im gettin a s2000 here in a few weeks.. it has and injen intake and dcsport headers.. i want a rematch lol

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Stock the 350z is mid to high 14s, so it should be able to beat a stock X. But, at a price tag of over 30,000, I don't think it is worth it.

RedXr

Reaction score
Yea stock vs. stock the 350z should definitely win.

I'd like to get a chance to race one with my setup though to see how i'd do.

easy bro, easy. i got a modded one all the way to 110

baller--you mind post'en this on youtube, i cant get it to work for some reason??

baller_mexican

Reaction score
im not at home right now.. im sittn up at work.. but i will upload to ut as soon as i can

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
was that a stock z... nice try. just gotta get out engines to pull 400HP+. anyone wanna make a xd (xdrifter)?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I've been beaten by a Z before...actually, it was about 3 weeks ago.

S/C, and stock rims, this guy still walked the dog on me...But I highly doubt his Z was stock, because I've raced others before and beat them when I was rockin 24's

Top Bottom