Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xrunner wheels or just tacoma wheels

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
Are the wheels on all the xrunners only on the x or did they come stock on other models? <--- I know this is a dumb question but I wanna be sure I have six wheels and only feel i need 5 so i wanna know what all they fit before I post it up.

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
toyota06 said:
iam pretty sure they are only on the x.

That's what I was thinking. A guy just stopped me in the parking lot and gave it to me and said he wanted it gone along with the whole story of where it came from

kcidmil

Reaction score
yep, however the bolt pattern is the same as my 08 Tundra Crewmax, only it has a +60mm offset. Thinking about swapping out rims once my new ones come in for the X.

yellow= DOOOH :whistle:

Last edited:

bluuge

Reaction score
kcidmil said:
yep, however the bolt pattern is the same as my 08 Tundra Crewmax, only it has a +60mm offset. Thinking about swapping out rims once my new ones come in for the X.

tundra crewmax = 6 lug? :dontknow:

kcidmil

Reaction score
tundra crewmax = 6 lug? :dontknow:

I count 5... just not 100% on the offset. discount tire said ours was +50mm, going to crawl under there later today and double check.

Ahh but alas nix that... after some more checking it's a 5x150 pattern. Trying to remember the website I found that claimed it was a 5x4.5. oh well

Attachments

• Tundra.jpg
    Tundra.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Are the wheels on all the xrunners only on the x or did they come stock on other models? <--- I know this is a dumb question but I wanna be sure I have six wheels and only feel i need 5 so i wanna know what all they fit before I post it up.

They only come on the X-runner, but they fit other vehicles. 5 lug tacos, rav-4, probably some of the cars in the toyota line up as well. Pretty much anything with the 5x114.3 bolt pattern

Top Bottom