Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X's in Cali!!

XrunDan

Reaction score
OK, i keep seeing more and more SWB X's here on the central coast of Cali...So far i have not seen any of them here though. Hopefully if i meet any of the owners i will try to get them on here. One of them sounds pretty mean, and I know it is faster than mine (which is stock) cuz we jetted from a stoplight a few nights back and i said HI to his tails.

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Ive been seeing alot more up here also.. Most of the ones ive seen are RR or BSP. Saw a SWB X with silver flames on the fenders and drivers side window :puke:

Spyder327

Reaction score
I saw a SWB X on highway 215 today during my drive through cali.

R

racerx

talk about an old thread jeeze man busting out the dephebulator ( cant spell) ....... CLEAR!!!!!!!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
haha my buddy told me how to spell it not me but still it would have been wrong

:laugh:...classic...there is right click on your mouse and this forum does have spell check...

R

racerx

i didnt put that on here thats only for the advanced set up for posting and my work computer wont let me use that

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ah that sucks...glad I get to use my own laptop at work...

R

racerx

mine is a labtop but it is locked down im happy i can even get on xru but if i go out near a drilling rig i can hook up to there wifi and do what ever i want on it but i cant download anything dont have admin rights god i hate the oilfields

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
at least you didn't have to purchase the laptop and if anything goes wrong the company fixes them...

what do you do for a living?

R

racerx

i am a production/ infrastructure tech i make sure oil gets out of the ground tested and shipped off to other companies

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
there are a alot of x's in cali. My record is seeing 3 x-runners in one day. I find that if i see another x runner (which is rare) I usually see more than 1 that day. I go months without seeing another X. Then when i spot one I see them a a lot that day. I know 2 red x-runners live within 5 miles of me. A black/blue x-runner (both stock and non-members) go to my school. My school has like 8,000 people enrolled. So 1 or 2 xrunners is not bad at all as far as rarity is concerned. But then again this is Socal and we have a huge population over a relatively small area. I guess it would kind of suck if i was somewhere where nobody else either drove an xrunner or knew that toyota even makes that model. because the majoirty of people dont even know what the hell an x-runner is. especially the po-po.

Reaction score
What's up with these cards people are talking about?

I see Xs pretty often, but not often enough...

I saw 4 XRs in one day once, 1 modded RR (FLM,wheels,BEM) from what I saw on the 405/5 freeway, another RR stock on the same freeway 4 exits past the first one going the same direction, then a BSP in northridge and another BSP in Valencia at Ralphs when I was on my BMX bike getting beer LOL!!! It was down the block and not enough time to get my truck and angle out driveway, angle up Ralphs driveway, and park...

Top Bottom