Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xtreme and X-Runner

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
Me and Jaime (Redx08) i believe took some pics the other day... Well he ends up buying an Xtreme, to be honest his truck got some sounds. Here you go!

IMG_3017.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
nice man. X-runners better :laugh:. Did he get it with the V-8?

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
nice man. X-runners better :laugh:. Did he get it with the V-8?

naw man its a 5 Cylinder lol i wanted to xtreme before, i never heard of the X-runner until my brother told me about it. I love Luci :biggrin:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
haha nice man... glad to see we don't discriminate other trucks...

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
ya not gonna lie. the trucks not bad... i just wayyyyy rather drive an X. sweet domestic truck thats pretty comparable to us

kennnyyyyyy hit me up... i'm planning on fixing my truck. help me with RGM

Venomous_X

Reaction score
nice pics....I thought the midsized trucks were fivelug......those 330's look nice on it :top: What camera you using kenny?

NixXR462

Reaction score
Nice pics. Xtremes are pretty nice looking trucks, I use to want one.

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
ya not gonna lie. the trucks not bad... i just wayyyyy rather drive an X. sweet domestic truck thats pretty comparable to us

kennnyyyyyy hit me up... i'm planning on fixing my truck. help me with RGM

alright man just let me know when you want to... i got all the material we need.:top::top:

nice pics....I thought the midsized trucks were fivelug......those 330's look nice on it :top: What camera you using kenny?

Im using the EOS 20D its a pretty dope camera... i want to get a different lens im not sure yet what i want, im still doing research and reading.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
nice pics bro. u should steel his rims.....:biggrin:

Have you raced him yet?

shaX 07

Reaction score
That's the cleanest Colorado Xtreme i've ever seen... It's no X but it still looks decent...

Tapp

Reaction score
im not gonna lie, i love the look of the Xtreme. (newer) but i couldnt get past that they are slow..

I love my X..!!

Now for a sick Xtreme...buy one..drop a BIG BLOCK CRATE!!!..now were talking..:biggrin:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
nice pics bro. u should steel his rims.....:biggrin:

Have you raced him yet?

ahhh i told him lets switch rims man.. hahaha he was like hell no =(.

he got it Auto and im sure he knows whos getting the W

Last edited:

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
I still think the X Runner is the better sport truck. looks better, handles better, better engine, Toyota isn't being taken over by the Goverment lol.

blkXtreme

Reaction score
Hey all XRu im glad to be back. for all that dont know or remember me its Jaime(redx08)

well now im back and yes im the owner of that beautiful Chevy Xtreme.

i understand if anyone who thinks my truck is SLOW! it actually is haha is in.....the LONG RUN:driver::biggrin:

and the reason i would know is because i used to own an X-runner. but all great things must come to an end i guess.:argh::argh: :dontknow:

8/28/08 was the worst day for my RR
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=17565

but thats all behind now. just trying to enjoy my Xtreme now and hope everyone can accept my truck also.

As far as i know Kenny (luckyiam) is in LOVE with it haha. as yo can see those bad ass pics we took this past Saturday. i cant thank yo enough Kenny they came out great. Thanks.

The last meet me and my RR had a chance to go was the big Hunington Beach Meet.and we were rolling with a pretty big crowd.

i just hope i can attend all the meets again with xru. if thats cool with you guys.:rockon::rockon::driver:

just want to say whats up to:

Hugo(xrnights)
xrspeedway
sickredxrunner
calinightrider
2tacos
nightwing
jmonny55

whats up SoCal Krew!!

shaX 07

Reaction score
Hey all XRu im glad to be back. for all that dont know or remember me its Jaime(redx08)

well now im back and yes im the owner of that beautiful Chevy Xtreme.

i understand if anyone who thinks my truck is SLOW! it actually is haha is in.....the LONG RUN:driver::biggrin:

and the reason i would know is because i used to own an X-runner. but all great things must come to an end i guess.:argh::argh: :dontknow:

8/28/08 was the worst day for my RR
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=17565

but thats all behind now. just trying to enjoy my Xtreme now and hope everyone can accept my truck also.

As far as i know Kenny (luckyiam) is in LOVE with it haha. as yo can see those bad ass pics we took this past Saturday. i cant thank yo enough Kenny they came out great. Thanks.

The last meet me and my RR had a chance to go was the big Hunington Beach Meet.and we were rolling with a pretty big crowd.

i just hope i can attend all the meets again with xru. if thats cool with you guys.:rockon::rockon::driver:

just want to say whats up to:

Hugo(xrnights)
xrspeedway
sickredxrunner
calinightrider
2tacos
nightwing
jmonny55

whats up SoCal Krew!!

That's too bad about your X-Runner, those damn Honda's can't stop for crap :biggrin: So just out of curiosity what made you decide to go with the Xtreme this time around? Like I said earlier in the thread, I think your Xtreme is the cleanest i've seen yet. I like the rims and the tonneau really adds to the look as well. Nice job and welcome back to the forums :top:

XNU

Reaction score
I sold my 04 Xtream blazer to get my xrunner and have to say I am glad I did..... Some times I do miss it but then I just look at the xrunner

Xtacy

Reaction score
my first choice actually was the colorado xtreme just how this guy's one is(stupid me)...and if i found a colorado with with manual trans i wouldve got it too. Good thing the guy at the dealer introduced me to my x and actually showed me "shook's" swb that was parked right in the front of the dealer....it was love at first sight(with the x that is). He said it was a six speed and i knew i had to get it....the rest is history :top:

Top Bottom