Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xtreme and X-Runner

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
Hey all XRu im glad to be back. for all that dont know or remember me its Jaime(redx08)

well now im back and yes im the owner of that beautiful Chevy Xtreme.

i understand if anyone who thinks my truck is SLOW! it actually is haha is in.....the LONG RUN:driver::biggrin:

and the reason i would know is because i used to own an X-runner. but all great things must come to an end i guess.:argh::argh: :dontknow:

8/28/08 was the worst day for my RR
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=17565

but thats all behind now. just trying to enjoy my Xtreme now and hope everyone can accept my truck also.

As far as i know Kenny (luckyiam) is in LOVE with it haha. as yo can see those bad ass pics we took this past Saturday. i cant thank yo enough Kenny they came out great. Thanks.

The last meet me and my RR had a chance to go was the big Hunington Beach Meet.and we were rolling with a pretty big crowd.

i just hope i can attend all the meets again with xru. if thats cool with you guys.:rockon::rockon::driver:

just want to say whats up to:

Hugo(xrnights)
xrspeedway
sickredxrunner
calinightrider
2tacos
nightwing
jmonny55

whats up SoCal Krew!!

No problem Jaime :top: i still got like 80 pics to edit hahaha im to lazy, check this one out :biggrin:

i took this pic from a photographer and edited it just to see which is better.... which one do you guys think i did?

DSC_00272-1.jpg

DSC_00272.jpg

blkXtreme

Reaction score
That's too bad about your X-Runner, those damn Honda's can't stop for crap :biggrin: So just out of curiosity what made you decide to go with the Xtreme this time around? Like I said earlier in the thread, I think your Xtreme is the cleanest i've seen yet. I like the rims and the tonneau really adds to the look as well. Nice job and welcome back to the forums :top:

Thanks a lot dude and yeah i bet a lot of you guys are wondering why i chose the Xtreme this time and really it was because it was my first choice...until my uncle introduced me into the x-runner. when to the dealer knowing i wanted the RR. and boom fell in L-O-V-E. haha no really man. the only reason why i know how to drive stick IS because of the X. i learned from it and will never forget it. man i loved the X. but like i said after the crash and a few months later i thought "you know what" this time i could probably get that Xtreme i wanted in the first place. so i kept searching and searching online. AND when i came upon this one. THERE WAS NOTHING THAT WAS GONNA HOLD ME BACK:rockon::rockon:. and again BOOM i fell in LOVE haha.:driver:

so yeah thats the story and im very happy with this great find. i love my xtreme and hope you guys do to. and go easy on her shes only 5 cylinders:frown::argh: hahahaha

No problem Jaime :top: i still got like 80 pics to edit hahaha im to lazy, check this one out :biggrin:

i took this pic from a photographer and edited it just to see which is better.... which one do you guys think i did?

DSC_00272-1.jpg

DSC_00272.jpg

id have to say HHHmmmm :hmmmm2: wild guess Kenny. the second one!:rock:

Last edited:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Welcome back dude, all it matters is you are happy with your new choice and that you are still alive to talk about it :biggrin:

Top Bottom