Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xtreme Kreations Access door panels?

Spicy Taco X

Reaction score
The Xtreme Kreations site is not up and running, and C2C doesn't have theirs ready yet. Where can I get some of these. BTW any word on when available through C2C?

XRobber

Reaction score
The Xtreme Kreations site is not up and running, and C2C doesn't have theirs ready yet. Where can I get some of these. BTW any word on when available through C2C?
I am hoping to launch a LOT of products on April Fools day.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Can we get a price?

I'm looking on buying a set for a friend, If you have the available rob I'll buy it from you, send me a PM and let me know. :top:

nxrunner

Reaction score
Does any one know what the mounting depth is for these panels? I have a set of kicker comp vr I may want to install in these panels later.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Xrobber how much is for the door panelsssssssssssssssss?

XRobber

Reaction score
Dont know yet Dogo, Sorry bro.... Jim @ Extreme Kreations is hammered right now... I am giving him some time to catch back up. I will be dealing with him after bike week passes.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Dont know yet Dogo, Sorry bro.... Jim @ Extreme Kreations is hammered right now... I am giving him some time to catch back up. I will be dealing with him after bike week passes.

Ok! Bike week is gone this week! :biggrin:

i know since I have a frame on my way from Daytona......:rock:

Just send me a PM after you find out! :top:

Spyder327

Reaction score

Count me in for a set when they are available :top:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Are the ones that are going to be available through C2C the same as the ones that they have on the Xtreme Kreations website, and if so what would be the point of waiting for C2C to offer them?

Christopher

nxrunner

Reaction score
Are the ones that are going to be available through C2C the same as the ones that they have on the Xtreme Kreations website, and if so what would be the point of waiting for C2C to offer them?

Christopher

Got to give the business to your fellow X-RU members...
:top:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
I can't wait... I'm gonna order mine now... I have to leave the states again in April.

Cursed

Top Bottom