Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Xtreme Kreations Group Buy**

mjp2

Reaction score
lol... I just got a call from the lady in the office at my apartment complex... she says I have a "pretty big package" and she wants me to come by the office ASAP :biggrin:

You shifty TitanRattler813! They said you was hung! :laugh:

overdriven

Reaction score
Got mine installed with the 10" kicker comps I had around. Love these panels, sound great. Take your time, especially when cutting the original outer door panel. The speaker panels use bolts that go through the outer panel. Its easy to cut too much of the original out and not have enough meat to mount one of he lower corner bolts. So cut a little at a time and keep test fitting. I found the bolts could have been a little longer (like 1/2") to make it easier to get a nut and washer on them, but otherwise it wasn't a bad install. Enjoy guys.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
Can't wait, got mine and they look great. I'm just waiting for some good weather so I can install my new TRD intake, TRD short Shifter, Black Headlights, Eyelids, Door panels.... and whatever else I decide to buy during this winter. :hmmmm2:

southerncalix951

Reaction score
Got mine installed with the 10" kicker comps I had around. Love these panels, sound great. Take your time, especially when cutting the original outer door panel. The speaker panels use bolts that go through the outer panel. Its easy to cut too much of the original out and not have enough meat to mount one of he lower corner bolts. So cut a little at a time and keep test fitting. I found the bolts could have been a little longer (like 1/2") to make it easier to get a nut and washer on them, but otherwise it wasn't a bad install. Enjoy guys.

Lets see some Pictures bro

X-runner 5150

Reaction score
Question ?? what size speakers??? what kind of material are they made of?? plastic like stock??

Hitman

Reaction score
Its made out of plastic I believe and it fits a 10 sub and a 6.5 speakers

Top Bottom