Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Xtreme Kreations Group Buy**

southerncalix951

Reaction score
Anyone heard from Jim? I emailed him wednesday and he said FedEx was going to pick them up wed afternoon, but he never sent me a tracking number?!?!? Cant wait for these damn things :rock:

Hitman

Reaction score
Anyone heard from Jim? I emailed him wednesday and he said FedEx was going to pick them up wed afternoon, but he never sent me a tracking number?!?!? Cant wait for these damn things :rock:

I will send him an email :top:

Hopefully i'll get an answer for you today

Hitman

Reaction score
Got a Reply Back from Jim:

hi jonathan,
yes they shipped yesterday afternoon. i do have tracking #'s but i have to dig them up out of my shipping book. if i can remember to bring the book home i'll email them to you tonight.
thanks jim

Once I get them I will PM everyones tracking number :top:

Hitman

Reaction score
Ok I got confirmation of two people but sorry guys I don't your name so I cant PM it to you

These were done online since they were shipped to canada (international)

Brian - 326082810000062

Leonidas - 326082810000055

The rest Jim will get back to me :top:

overdriven

Reaction score
LOL @ Titan. The exposed painted part come out great. One panel had some voids (from air bubbles) that I didnt like on the backside of the sub enclosure. Voids are to be expected, most were just pinholes but a couple were larger. I just filled them in with some extra resin I had around. At least none were between the layers of fiberglass they were on the outside between the glass and the mold. This is nothing out of the ordinary for hand laid cloth fiberglass work, I'm just a little anal so I filled them. Can't wait to install tommorrow.

Hitman

Reaction score
Nice :smile:

Now I got to paint my interior if Im going to want them installed its going to be a busy weekend for me :biggrin:

Hitman

Reaction score
Ok got everyone elses tracking number will be PM them out now :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
What!?... Kansas :frown:

lol... I don't know why I'm in a rush b/c I don't have any speakers, nor an amp, nor any wires :rolleyez:

Hitman

Reaction score
What!?... Kansas :frown:

lol... I don't know why I'm in a rush b/c I don't have any speakers, nor an amp, nor any wires :rolleyez:

LOL :laugh: should have been in my door already not Kansas JK

All PMs have been sent :top:

OK I hope I got everyones name right, if not my apologises

Hitman

Reaction score
Update Email from Jim:

thank everyone for me and if they have any questions during install they can call me on my cell at 609-709-0064. its been about 2 1/2 years since i installed mine but i'll help them out the best i can.

thanks jim
xtreme kreations

Jim says Thanks :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Its on delievery to my house :rock:

Guess that means :withstupid: ... YAY!!! Me too!!! :biggrin:
lol... j/k Too bad I have to buy important stuff (like a couch) unfortunately, so I won't get to put these to use for a little while. I gonna try to get my chit together b4 X-Fest West though.

Hitman

Reaction score
yeah so until then continue playing on that ban thread you need to get teamed up again :laugh:

But yeah I should have everything ready for XFest West :smile:

Sean forget the couch you can sit your butt in the truck and bump :biggrin:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
lol... I just got a call from the lady in the office at my apartment complex... she says I have a "pretty big package" and she wants me to come by the office ASAP :biggrin:

Hitman

Reaction score
LOL Sean you dog you :biggrin:

I already opened my package

southerncalix951

Reaction score
Cant wait to get these things installed they look bitchen!! One question are you guys buying the tacotunes 6.5" install kit? Anyone else in socal get these things???

Top Bottom