Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

yellow fog light kit

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
this maybe a hard find. this particular kit was available briefly on ebay by the racing guys outta cali for like 90.00. they were a direct replacement for the stockers. after trying to get em and almost losing my money to these guys they have never re-ordered them. should you have or know of someone who has a pair of these that they would sell let me know.will pay hansomely for the pair.:top:

eXuser01

Reaction score
they sell a yellow film u can put over the fog which dosent look which looks good thats probally the cheapest route but since ur willing to pay i dont think thats a problem haha or u can get the nikyo yellow fog bulbs i kno a couple guys on here have um

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
i have already been down the lamin x route. wass looking for the ones from racing guys.thanks anyways.....

eXuser01

Reaction score
if u find a pair let me noo where u got them id be interested to

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Wish I could help... I wanted them to, but you "bought" the last pair from Racing Bros. just before I did.:laugh: j/k:thumpdown:

I ended up getting the HeadlightArmor GT Yellow film (kinda like your LaminX). No problems yet, but would like actual yellow housings instead as well.

If you find a new source, let us know! Good luck!:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
oh no I didn't .they tried to pull a scam on me saying yeah we shipped them but they had run out.i raised the roof on ebay bout them.finally got my money refunded.but they have never re-ordered them since and it been over a year now.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
oh no I didn't .they tried to pull a scam on me saying yeah we shipped them but they had run out.i raised the roof on ebay bout them.finally got my money refunded.but they have never re-ordered them since and it been over a year now.

I remember... that's why I put the "bought" in quote marks!:biggrin:
Good luck and let us know if you find a new source!

Top Bottom