Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You know you're wasted, when...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
^^ No sir not at all, but Im not using my avatar as a punch line to insult other people either..... Mine is an expression of randomness not insult. You fail at life sir. Get bent :laugh:

So nate, what has made you condescend down to this lowly world of Xru? I can say I am truly blessed with your presence :rolleyez: Quit "assuming" and stop being an ass... -hugs- It would be nice to see you say something positive for once ya big lug!

Last edited:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
^^ No sir not at all, but Im not using my avatar as a punch line to insult other people either..... Mine is an expression of randomness not insult. You fail at life sir. Get bent :laugh:

So nate, what has made you condescend down to this lowly world of Xru? I can say I am truly blessed with your presence :rolleyez: Quit "assuming" and stop being an ass... -hugs- It would be nice to see you say something positive for once ya big lug!

hehe :laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I dont have much that is recently, most of my drunken escapades were before I was married....

pictures024.jpg

03_2A-1.jpg

pictures374.jpg

pictures328.jpg

01_0A-1.jpg

donjennamardigras-1.jpg

pictures256-1.jpg

Holy hell.....they are huge :fail:

Last edited:
Top Bottom