Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your Halloween Costume, Post Pics

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
dachshunds are like chips you cant have just one ! I have three also !

this pic is funny

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
dachshunds are like chips you cant have just one ! I have three also !

this pic is funny

I have lost a few to old age recently. I had six. We take on some fosters and all of our dogs are rescues. Zoom in on the longhair (his name is Cash). His nose has unique markings that wraps around his snout. A previous ass wipe had wire his mouth shut and this is the result of that scarring.

Once I found that out, I made a few calls and brought him home from the rescue.

I believe Gadget has bee seriously outclassed. I forget his favorite breed, but I know he has saved many.

And your are right, you can't have just one weiner dog!

I make a custom Dashsund calender for my wife every year for Christmas. If you want to see any of these, I will start a new thread.

Vince77

Reaction score
Alright, I shouldn't even post these but what the hell.

Here's a couple of me and the lady. I was a 70's guy, and my lady was a she-devil. :biggrin:

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Nice fro...bro...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
ya know, you look like henry winkler from the water boy when he had his flashback.....:rofl:

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
I have lost a few to old age recently. I had six. We take on some fosters and all of our dogs are rescues. Zoom in on the longhair (his name is Cash). His nose has unique markings that wraps around his snout. A previous ass wipe had wire his mouth shut and this is the result of that scarring.

Once I found that out, I made a few calls and brought him home from the rescue.

I believe Gadget has bee seriously outclassed. I forget his favorite breed, but I know he has saved many.

And your are right, you can't have just one weiner dog!

I make a custom Dashsund calender for my wife every year for Christmas. If you want to see any of these, I will start a new thread.

lets see some of them pics. i love dashsunds. i only have one but hes my lil baby. hes like 5 now but hes such a spoiled little bratt. and everytime i look and him even if hes just sleepin my heart gets warm and he brings such joy to my life.

Macda

Reaction score
i was dressed a little preppy'ish. pink shirt, popped collar, gelled to hell hair, and lots of jewlery. didnt last long though, had to get down and party.

24ys489.jpg

So ... your costume was yourself? :wink:

lenie03

Reaction score
Here's a pic from Halloween 2008 of me that was taken with a camera phone.
PIC-0129.jpg

Top Bottom