Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your Thoughts

JC2011XR

Reaction score
Now that iOS 5 is out 1) Did you download it and do you think it is any big deal?? 2) The iPhone 4S will be available/delivering tomorrow are you going to purchase one? Just thought I would ask.

Thanks

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i have had all iphone iterations since its original release...for me personally i was kinda looking forward for the release of the iphone 5...when i heard that it was gonna be the iphone 4s...i got kinda disheartened...to me i dont think its worth it to go from 4 to 4s...i do however know that there is some money to be made off these phones...so i preordered on my other two lines...straight to ebay they go LOL...i definately can wait till the ip5 comes out next year or so...

Murderface

Reaction score
Ya know my wife said the same thing as u about the iPhone 3Gs not being any better then the iPhone 3G. A week after we got our iPhone 3G they came out with the 3Gs and I upgraded for free plus got money back but my wife said there's no difference between them and just took the money back instead of upgrading and getting money back. Didn't take her long to realize she made a huge mistake on not upgrading to the 3Gs, in fact her 3G is so slow that she won't even go online with it and always uses mine lolz. What's even funnier is that we coulda upgraded to the iPhone 4 back in January but decided to wait for the 4s to come out. When they announced the release for the iPhone 4s we decided it was time to upgrade, but when she was gonna order them, again she said that she would just get the iPhone 4 and not get the 4s but I helped change her mind. All I said was do u remember what happened last time u decided not to upgrade? She tried to make her point about how there's no difference between the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s(which there may not be any difference in speed when loading web pages) but I ste her straight and she ordered us both iPhone 4s's.

dramad1

Reaction score
So all downloaded thanks to all that couldn't help. Lol. I cloud has
Just messed my email and settings all up. Still showing old blackberry email

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
as far as i know there are some nice noticeable differences between the 4 and the 4s...namely the upgraded processor...but honestly for me...my phone doesnt see any heavy traffic (games or browsing)...so i think i can wait till next year...i am however gonna give my girl thr option again to take the 4s before i sell em off...she said she wants to hold off too cause her 4 is doing just fine...but in her case she is always on her phone...so i think it will be more beneficial to her to upgrade...

Murderface

Reaction score
Didn't know they upgraded the processor, thanks! Any clue as to what the processor is and whatthe old one was and what makes it better besides speed?

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
the ip4 was running off the same tech as the first ipad...a4 processor with 512 ram i believe...the new ip4s is running off the same tech as the new ipad2...dual core a5 processor with 1gb of ram...they are boasting that the ip4s is a gaming machine...i admit the specs sound really nice...if i didnt have a 4 i would happily fork over the money for the new phone...there are other differences...i dont know them all but the hardware side caught my attention...also the dual attenaes was another one that im glad they implemented...

dramad1

Reaction score
Yep^ dual core a5 processor is correct. Blazin fast browsing. I like. Faster than my lab top

redarkx

Reaction score
I like iOS 5. Really like the notification banner instead of being all up in my business.

SCX-Runner

Reaction score
I am sticking to my androids lol... samsung captavate! But if I were to go with Apple it would be the 5

Slay0r

Reaction score
im a lil weary about upgrading to iOS 5 1. because jailbroken 2. b/c i remember when my gf upgraded her 3g to iOS 4, it went to shit shortly after b/c iOS 4 was really made for the 3gs and 4's. I was just thinking that iOS 5 would b the same way and shouldnt upgrade unless i have 4s or 5

...idk could just be paranoid.

Top Bottom