Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone from Colorado?

Harmonius

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone on here was from CO. More specifically southern CO.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
used to live in colo. springs, still own a house there. in oklahoma for now, but come june or so, there's a good chance i'll be back in colorado, probably denver though.

fbjxr

Reaction score
Harmonius, I am getting ready to move to Colorado in the middle of May. I will come back and post when I get settled.

fbjxr

Reaction score
well i made it and i am back on xr-underground. only two of us from CO? i went to a local dealer and they said they never even recieved an X.

Harmonius

Reaction score
yeah. I've seen a swb down here near where I live, but some older lady is driving it.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone on here was from CO. More specifically southern CO.

hey dude my girl and i are heading to Aztec, NM close to the border of CO and NM on 21,22,23,24 how far are you?? we may hit up some snow tubing in CO!!!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I plan on moving to colorado in a coulpe years, too bad you dont have that many xs, hard to have a meet, but if there isnt that many by the time i get there, ill find em and recruit them, and if you get a chance you should meet with 06xr-sw, him and toria are a great couple and a pleasure to hang out with

Harmonius

Reaction score
Sounds awesome. There are a couple of x's right in my county. a RR and a SWB but I don't know either of them and never see them stopped anywhere. My X is down right now too so it's not like they see me either.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that your x is down right now, i couldnt imagine going without my x for a day, when the next set of xru recruiting cards come out, pick up a set to give to the xs around you, they tend to take you more serious if you hand them one, good luck with the recruiting and your x getting fixed

5280hightacoma

Reaction score
I am up here in the northern denver area of colorado. I see an XR up here maybe once every other month. Still thinking about getting an XR. Might be checking out X-Fest West in AZ in late May. Maybe that will help me out in the decision making process.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
It would be the best decission youve ever made, come to xfest and you will be looking to buy one there

~BLU CLUZ~

Reaction score
Hey Bro im from Colorado and ive only seen one XR and that was a RR! I feel so lonley but at the same time i like it XR up here are rare!!!:biggrin: If your ever planing on driving to denver you should give me a heads up!
SWB BABY!:rock:

Generation-X

Reaction score
REVIVAL!

Hehe....just double checking to see if any of yall are subscribed or still check this. Ill be frequenting the Denver area once a month or so, make sure you are on the lookout for my ride! Ill be working/living in Laramie but I got some buddies in Colorado Springs/Denver area....maybe hit a show together soon?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i'll be in Avon, Colorado 1st thing tomorrow morning till next saturday...maybe sunday is when i'll leave...

pm me and i'll give you guys my cell #...hopefully we can link up...have a couple of beers...maybe hit up the slopes for a day...:rockon:

Jay

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I was just north of colorado this weekend but didn't have the x! Will be taking it to denver or peblo sometime this sumer not sure the date yet though!

Top Bottom