Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

automotivetouchup.com

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
updated in post #10

this seems like a good place to post this, sorry if its in the wrong section....

wanted to share a good positive review with all of you.
i wanted to paint my trex eyelids to put on my Xrunner, and i HATE duplicolor "perfect" match because it DOESNT match for s**t.

i started looking around online for matched paints in a spray can and i came across www.automotivetouchup.com

they blend every can per order to exact factory paint specifications and it is top notch paint and aerosol mix that just goes on beautiful, unlike any other spray paint i have ever used.

(unfortunantly) i only had time to paint today, no time to put on my truck due to rain, but here is the final result.

the pics arnt the best because they are off my phone but it matches PERFECTLY to the stock paint color, even down to the mica (paint flecks)

95034CAF-orig.jpg

AA51D7E4-orig.jpg

58A582F1-orig.jpg

69FDAD72-orig.jpg

Last edited:

dramad1

Reaction score
They are looking real good. Is that after clear coat? Either way color came out nice.

Coupe

Reaction score
I have been using their stuff for awhile. Good stuff.

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
They are looking real good. Is that after clear coat? Either way color came out nice.
yes that is after clear coat (2 wet coats) without wet sanding or buffing. it matches pretty damn good so idk if im even gonna buff them, it almost seems like a waste of time hahaa

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought the duplicolor matched pretty good:dontknow:

(I used it on my eyelids too)

KX7

Reaction score

Working on a customers truck we used duplicolor it matched real good.

As for the eyelids that I have sitting around for a year now I'll use dc again.

Last edited:

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
How much? per can. Looks good.
it is expensive, but well worth it im my opinion. i think it was $19 for the paint and like $10 for the clear coat. it comes out in such a fine mist, thats why it looks so good

ive just never had good luck with duplicolor. it has always been close, but never perfect. this paint is perfection for spray paint :rockon:

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Would this stuff be any good for stock parts? Like the fenders, door handles etc.

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
**UPDATE**

just finished puttin the eyelids on and i gotta give myself and A+ hahaaa

please ignore my dirty ass truck, it rained yesterday

949071AE-orig.jpg

8CCE90E7-orig.jpg

EF9D6366-orig.jpg

731CDD33-orig.jpg

Last edited:
J

JDUB916

Great post, I always wondered if there was an online store. I've had a local Sac paint shop that has been able to hand mix ar paint in a can since I was a kind too, so I know the benefit. Nice spray job you did.

Eyelids2.jpg

Emblem.jpg

Glade.jpg

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Great post, I always wondered if there was an online store. I've had a local Sac paint shop that has been able to hand mix ar paint in a can since I was a kind too, so I know the benefit. Nice spray job you did.

Eyelids2.jpg

Emblem.jpg

Glade.jpg

thanks man. ive always been a "good" spray painter because i was always painting shit as a kid but this is just sooo nice

Top Bottom