Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bed cracking on x-runners

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
so today i went to do my 25xxx mile tune up even tho i had 28xxx on it:frown: and i was telling the guy about the bed cracking and he said he was gonna check it out and he would give me a call when my truck was done. im bout to go to UTI and i went for a campus tour in sacramento,ca even tho i want to go to Ranch Cucamonga. on my way back from sac i got a voicmail saying it was done. when i got there the guys said everything was done but that the TSB on bed cracking isn't for the xrunner:thumpdown: :dontknow: .
i didn't give the guy a hard time cuz he was nice so i just left. it hasn't cracked in a while but from time to time it does. :dontknow: . just thought id let u guys know in case you were gonna take your x to the dealer for the same reason.:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
No problem.. glad to be of some help :top:

Let us know how it works out for you.

FuCt

Reaction score
hey i heard a squeeky noise when i was parking, moving slowly, in a gravel lot. Is it possibly this, or maybe my cab mounts?

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
hey i heard a squeeky noise when i was parking, moving slowly, in a gravel lot. Is it possibly this, or maybe my cab mounts?
If it's in the rear it may be the bed cracking as per the TSB that is already posted under the TSB section

Top Bottom