Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brake pads & shoes

Edgeman

Reaction score
Anyone have a part number for the pads & shoes for the stock brakes? My state inspection finally saw that I'm approaching the wear limits of the original pads (after 80K miles...)

Have thought about upgrading to a better pad, if anyone knows those part numbers...

Looked at the EBC website, and found conflicting information for our trucks. Will probably steer clear of EBC.

The Hawk website only offered "truck and SUV" and "Luxury & Touring" pads. Basically Hawk doesn't seem to understand that X-Runners are the sports cars of the truck world. Guess I'll steer clear of Hawk pads too.

That leads me back to either OEM Toyota or TRD pads.

Anyone have part numbers?

Thanks!

Edgeman

Reaction score
Found an old thread that said Toyota has discontinued TRD pads for stock brakes. Have no idea if they're back in stock, but I haven't found any yet.

The Toyota part numbers I have seen for OEM pads & shoes are:

Front pads: 0446504080
Rear shoes: 0449504010

Braking Bad

Reaction score
Suprised no ones responded. I have had my x for 3.5 years 45000 miles only changing the rear brakes because i had a wheel fall off. The front pads are ceramic that a previous owner installed. I was planning on replacing them with ebc truck pads when they needed it.

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
I havent changed the pads on the XR yet. I used EBC I think green stuff on my TSX. I liked em. Good bite and not too much dust at all. Hawk pads have great bite but leave alot of dust.

Top Bottom