Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadians - I need YOUR help!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a friend who is in the running for the Toyota Today contest being held by Toyota Canada. This guy is the BIGGEST Toyota fan I've ever met, and utilizes it for all purposes. If you can, and I'm not holding you to this, please vote for Nathan Hayashi, he's a super great guy, and I'd be so stupidly proud of him if he won this thing. He's the founder of CT4WD, and those guys get around very very well. He holds the meets that I was trying to push a little while ago in regards to the Peters Drive In thing, which had about 40 some odd Toyota's. HUGE enthusiast.

Click the link below to get to the voting page, and vote vote vote! :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

Toyota Today

And to the guys in the States, I don't know if you can vote since this is a Canadian contest, but feel free to vote if you can.

Also, mods, if this is against the rules, please let me know. I looked earlier and didn't see anything regarding this, but yeah... :dontknow:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I just tried to register and vote, but it only has Canadian territories listed....so unless US citizens can forge their living address, we can't vote :fail:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
voted! keep us posted if he wins and on a side note i hope i win a gift card for voting:top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Would have voted for Nathan for you, but you have to be a Canadian resident to vote. :thumbdown:
Hope he wins! :top:

Per contest rules:

2. ELIGIBILITY TO VOTE:
Voting (see Rule 9, Stage 3) is open to all legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of any of the Contest Parties. Any Votes (defined below) deemed to be received from outside of Canada or otherwise in contravention of these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”), as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will be subject to disqualification.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Good luck, voted this morning :canada:

SSSXR

Reaction score
I remember seeing the commercial on TV for this contest. always thought it would be awesome if an xru member won.

friend of a friend of a member is close enough... lol.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Would have voted for Nathan for you, but you have to be a Canadian resident to vote. :thumbdown:
Hope he wins! :top:

Per contest rules:

2. ELIGIBILITY TO VOTE:
Voting (see Rule 9, Stage 3) is open to all legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of any of the Contest Parties. Any Votes (defined below) deemed to be received from outside of Canada or otherwise in contravention of these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”), as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will be subject to disqualification.

I figured as much. I noticed this last night after I made the thread, but went to bed instead of fixing my original post.

And hell yes Nathan has the best video ever. hahaha, his truck is AMAZING. AMAZZZZZING. The whole CT4WD crew have pretty incredible trucks.

Top Bottom