Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cruise control.

Reaction score
Why the hell does the cruise control shut off when you use your blinkers to change lanes? So now I either don't use cruise control or don't use my binkers. This seems like a stupid setup.

Reaction score
Well from a little Google fu this isn't the way it's supposed to be so something is wrong with my brand new tail lights or brand new plug n play trailer harness.

At least I know there is a fix lol

justin13703

Reaction score
Yeah that isn't supposed to happen lol. I'm willing to bet it's the trailer harness although either of the two could potentially be creating the issue

Reaction score
yea. I bought a nice plug n play unit. I read that a bulb could be bad. I'll check it out tomorrow before work. I didn't think it would anything I just installed since it was all brand new and plug and play lol.

crsnfn09

Reaction score
I know this is a little late, but if your tail lights are leds you will need resistors. You will splice into the white and black wire, then the green and red wire one the socket that has three wires coming out of it. I have 5W 60ohm resistors. Cleared it right up. Now I can use my blinkers and cruise control LOL. I had this same problem awhile back, it was really aggravating, then I finally figured it out.

Top Bottom