Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Donor ID

DOGO X

Reaction score
Are you planning any spec for donors? not like CT :top:

rexrunner

Reaction score
Ya we get stickers and an email address :biggrin: Na but even if we dont get any speacial treatment its worthe the money to just keep the site active.:rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, donors will be identified under their user names in each post (once I have time to create a graphic and hack the site). Also, donors that give at least $30 will receive an XR-Underground.com email address and a free XR-U sticker (hopefully available 03/2007). Donors that give $75 or more will receive 2 stickers and a free t-shirt along with the email address.

I may create some more tiers later, but this seemed like a good starting point. Thanks to everyone that has already donated in the first 24 hours of the link being up! I really appreciate you guys helping fund the site. It's my goal to keep the users of the site as integral in it's evolution as possible. I wish that I could just do the site full-time... I could rock it out much faster then! And you know that would :rock:

DOGO X

Reaction score
Yes, donors will be identified under their user names in each post (once I have time to create a graphic and hack the site). Also, donors that give at least $30 will receive an XR-Underground.com email address and a free XR-U sticker (hopefully available 03/2007). Donors that give $75 or more will receive 2 stickers and a free t-shirt along with the email address.

I may create some more tiers later, but this seemed like a good starting point. Thanks to everyone that has already donated in the first 24 hours of the link being up! I really appreciate you guys helping fund the site. It's my goal to keep the users of the site as integral in it's evolution as possible. I wish that I could just do the site full-time... I could rock it out much faster then! And you know that would :rock:

Thanks!

I don't worry about minor stuff like sticker or so, you are realy bussy in other stuff,plus I'm not in a hurry! I was just a sugestion

is worth the money

The site is great

Top Bottom