Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

European Logging truck

Matt's06

Reaction score
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Does anyone know how these things work. The part in the back does not appear to be connected to the front. The back of it even steers it's self around tight turns some how.

Last edited:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
It looks like the logs sit on the bed of the truck and probably a trailer with wheels at the back. Then the logs themselves make the trailer solid enough to drive with...?:dontknow:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Man... that thing wouldnt make it long in my town, the troopers would have him in no time

Matt's06

Reaction score
I would like to look at one when it's stopped. Most of them that I see are on the autobahn like this one.

fbjxr

Reaction score
they have those in the US. X-Rizzo is right on how they work. i used to work for an insurance company that insured saw mills and logging companies.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
they have those in the US. X-Rizzo is right on how they work. i used to work for an insurance company that insured saw mills and logging companies.
Go me!:biggrin: :driver:

DOGO X

Reaction score
The rear, get air supply and current from the trailer itself. And yes they pivot on the back only 1/4 turn. You can also see on Germany the same with a person on the back trailer and a stering wheel on it.

Top Bottom