Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Exhaust stains

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
anyone know how to remove exhaust stains? its making my ride look like poo. if anyone could help, let me know. thanks

Houston X Runner

Reaction score
i'm assuming that the 'stains' are by the exhaust opening? the clay may remove it ...if not try the meguiars cleaner wax it's like 6. at walmart . got pics of the stains?

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
no pictures. but the stains we're showing up during the winter. F the winter man. but thanks for the help guys

darthyota

Reaction score
ya clay bar will take that off but itll take some work though

Limitless

Reaction score
At least yours is just a stain, my exhaust got bend up a little (must have hit a speed bump or something) and it melted some of the plastic by the opening. Going to have to repaint that fendor piece :argh:

STONER-X

Reaction score
i used a water down mix of castrol super clean... came right off but you have to put some wax back on it...

eltus

Reaction score
after you clean it off. make sure to keep the truck wax, that way next time it should just wipe off.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Ill have to try and get mine off too! Just figured mine was stuck, been there for yrs!

Ray - hit me up we need to go do something!!!

Top Bottom