Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

few questions

luhc

Reaction score
hi guys i didnt know where to post this thread so if its on wrong section im sorry. i got in to accident few weeks ago with my xr. bodyshop is done fixing my truck but gap between cab and bed doenst seem to look right. gap looks way bigger than before.
so can anybody post picture of their XR's gap between cab and bed please? thx in advance
oh yea one more question is it possible to put bed straight again even frame is bent? without fixing the frame? because my bed was bent yesterday but now its straight with bigger gaps. im not sure if they even check my frames out

DOGO X

Reaction score
If they have the correct machine, they can get the expec numbers correct and align the frame. In my oppinion never gets the same

Too bad I can't help with the pic.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
If they have the correct machine, they can get the expec numbers correct and align the frame. In my oppinion never gets the same

Too bad I can't help with the pic.

Agreed.. with the correct frame machine and as long as damage isn't very exstensive they should be able to get it back in specs but its gotta be really precise. If it was damged pretty heavily i would say there gonna have a hard time getting everything to line up properly. just my .02

luhc

Reaction score
yea but thing is they said there was no frame damage at all but when i went over yesterday to check it out bed was in same position as when i had accident which had bigger gap on driver side. they said come back tomorrow and it will be fixed by then so i went back nextday and it was straigten out. if there was no frame damage at all why was bed still bent in first place... which makes me wonder so is it possible to straighten the bed when frame is bent(WITHOUT FIXING THE FRAME) if they did that driver side real wheel would be sticking out more than other wheels right?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
When you get your truck back i would look at the frame real close for any dents or places thats been painted or welded on. If your frame was bent and they just moved your bed then yeah, something would be outta line. Im not a body repair man or anything so don't hold me to any of this. im sure there is someone on here who knows body work that could chime in.

rexrunner

Reaction score
ok there is, holding the bed to the frame there is (6) t-55 torx screws, loosen them and adjust the bed, do not remove them, bc in case your frame is bent they might be a b*tch to get back in. sorry for the run on sentence but Im in a hurry.

Top Bottom