Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finished audio for now

trd_sport

Reaction score
It only took me 3 years to get around to installing my JL 500/1 lol. I have it powering 2 JL 8w3s in ported boxes firing up behind the front seats. Its a bit overkill with the amp, but trying to find a way to fit something other than a pancake sub or the center console delete option, this was the route i took for now. It actually sounds very very good and paired with the focal components up front powered by a JL 300/2 the sound quality im getting is better than my home stereo system! Im working on something custom to run some larger woofers later on down the road, but for now I have BASS!!!!!!!! Its been about 8 years since my last truck was broken into and they stole everything so this is a huge day for me lol:blurock:

Toon714

Reaction score
very nice bro! i feel u on them focal! best componets out there! :top:
im gonna get rid of my memphis 12in shallow mount ( custom box)behind my rear seat soon.
gonna upgrade to the jl 13in tw5 shallow mount! that lil things gonna dump so loud.
gonna sound like im running 2 10s. buts its only a 13in!

James_T

Reaction score
Congrats! JL subs are amazing, great bass and amazing response. Can't beat em. ;)

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
very nice bro! i feel u on them focal! best componets out there! :top:
im gonna get rid of my memphis 12in shallow mount ( custom box)behind my rear seat soon.
gonna upgrade to the jl 13in tw5 shallow mount! that lil things gonna dump so loud.
gonna sound like im running 2 10s. buts its only a 13in!

Can't agree with you more man. I heard a 13.5 TW5 in the store and it sounded great. I went for the big boy 13W7 and I always get asked if I have 2, 12's in the back. You can't go wrong with the JL subs. :top:

TRDSPORT - post some pics please:smile:

Top Bottom