Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
nver have been a fan of firestone.my dad had trouble with his way back in the 60's and never bought anymore from that point on.he made it a point to let me know bout them when i started driving some 30yrs ago, then with all that was going on with the tread peeling off years ago it just reaffirmed it to stay away from there products.got the XR with potenza's on it and was all •XR•XR•XR•XRy till I realized bridgestone was a division of firestone and that was it.lost those potenza's fast.I went to bfg as I have had very good service life from them.The kdw 2's are the way to go.maybe a little more expensive but well worth it. thats my .02:top:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I don't know man...I never been a big fan of Firestone and Falken...I just don't like them. But if you like them, that's all that matters. I personally LOVE my KDW's...I always get good comments about how they look like chopper tires. :top:

TACO LIBRE

Reaction score
has anyone tried michelin pilots I love them there a little bit more money then the bfgs but they last longer and perform better oh and btw michelin owns bfg

fbjxr

Reaction score
ran pilots on my TL... loved them. nice ride and handle well.:top:

Top Bottom