Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First Sittin Sic Reg Cab!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
your REGCAB is looking sick bro...:biggrin: congrats on the SS setup...:top:

I know you already mentioned that the XR body kit is in the future but you are going to pay for an Alaskan trip 1st...but man I do see another Single Cab XR in the near future...

I know you mentioned that URD is making a S/C for you 2.7 guys...which is awesome but if you could get your hands on a 4.0 with a custom transmission you would be Beast amongst all...

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
you not gonna try and get the bilstiens for the back too? looked on the site you sent me and they were like $30 bucks each...worth a shot? :dontknow:

oh yeah man i'm either going to do that....

....or some QA1's: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1∂=HAL-TC1915P&N=700+115&autoview=sku

QA1's are super stiff, i've seen them in person. just gotta talk with shane about them first.

your REGCAB is looking sick bro...:biggrin: congrats on the SS setup...:top:

I know you already mentioned that the XR body kit is in the future but you are going to pay for an Alaskan trip 1st...but man I do see another Single Cab XR in the near future...

I know you mentioned that URD is making a S/C for you 2.7 guys...which is awesome but if you could get your hands on a 4.0 with a custom transmission you would be Beast amongst all...

thanks man. but yeah i dont think i have the skills to deal with an engine/drivetrain swap yet. mabe waaay down the road when i have another car where i can make the truck a project. right now living at home this is my DD so its tough, plus i'd have to try and slip that one past the parents LOL

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
thanks man. but yeah i dont think i have the skills to deal with an engine/drivetrain swap yet. mabe waaay down the road when i have another car where i can make the truck a project. right now living at home this is my DD so its tough, plus i'd have to try and slip that one past the parents LOL

yeah I understand...but just think of the possibilities...:rolleyez:

with a regular cab XR you will be a lot lighter also with the 4.0 that thing would be a beast on the track...:rockon:

but its always good to dream making it a reality is the hard thing unless you got the $$$...which most of us don't. so our project trucks take a little longer to complete than we think.

but doesn't hurt to start saving some $$$...:biggrin:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
it actually looks decent, Nice job.......!:top:

kelson

Reaction score
haha if your going to dream put the 5.7 in! haha

anyway yeah those QA1s look dope but theyre hella expensive though :argh:

your gonna do sways too yeah? can't wait to see those too :top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
haha if your going to dream put the 5.7 in! haha

yeah you can dream about a 5.7...:biggrin: but that would add way too much weight for the front end making the truck look like it has a dago setup...

kelson

Reaction score
yeah you can dream about a 5.7...:biggrin: but that would add way too much weight for the front end making the truck look like it has a dago setup...

it would def. make the truck sit low in the front to level it out though :top:

Top Bottom