Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Funniest Thing This Ricer Said to Me

Reaction score
I fully expected you to say they had a little device to make the blow off sound or the thing you can put in the tailpipe to simulate turbo whistle. lol

Workman3886

Reaction score
It could be worse. You could be in Louisiana

wonderful the movie Waterboy has brainwashed everyone about Louisiana ! I spotted a Red X by the Hammond Tech college, is that anyone here?!? I could have swore I seen an XRU decal too

bigdreams

Reaction score
wonderful the movie Waterboy has brainwashed everyone about Louisiana ! I spotted a Red X by the Hammond Tech college, is that anyone here?!? I could have swore I seen an XRU decal too

Waterboy didn't brainwash me about Louisiana. I've personally interacted with many people from the state. I'm just not too fond of that Cajun accent. Also, statistically Louisiana has the worst education system in the country

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Dude, that Grand Safari is straight up Clark Griswald.

:laugh:

Griswold's: :thumbdown:

Griswold-stationwagon-8.jpg

Ours: :top:

78_Grand_Safari.png

Found this pic on-line, but ours was the same exterior!

Reaction score
Dude... that's awesome that your wagon was the same type though. Sure the front facia was changed for the movie but still.

Bubb Rubb. lol

Not anything said to me by a ricer personally but let me tell you, money doesn't mean you can rice. I was driving through LA and I cannot tell you how much rice I saw. Incredible.

Reaction score
Yeah... I found that out. I only WISH I was driving my XR. Sadly... just the rental Chevy (which is actually really nice LTZ Cruze).

Reaction score
I had a pretty good one today... simple too.

This came from your standard issue CRX with mismatched colored panels, fart cannon you could fist-f*ck, and "euro lights."

Ricer: Man, you're pretty dumb to be putting a body kit on an off-road truck like that.

Because you know, Bridgestone potenza's, a lowered stance, and the stock XR rims just SCREAM 4x4/Muddin'!

bigdreams

Reaction score
I had a pretty good one today... simple too.

This came from your standard issue CRX with mismatched colored panels, fart cannon you could fist-f*ck, and "euro lights."

Ricer: Man, you're pretty dumb to be putting a body kit on an off-road truck like that.

Because you know, Bridgestone potenza's, a lowered stance, and the stock XR rims just SCREAM 4x4/Muddin'!

Yeah, I've had people (non-ricers) say the same thing to me. I just laugh and simply reply, "The only thing that's been done to the suspension of my truck is the drop blocks in the rear. Other than that and my grill and intake and exhaust, everything is stock."

dailycruzr

Reaction score
Not ricer related but still wanna contribute. i condensed what played out but the dialogue is word for word

ragecomic.png

Reaction score
That's an interesting way to get a story out. I believe it though. When I owned the Mazdaspeed Protege, I had people ask if it was an STi, SE-R, SRT-4, and an EVO. Everything BUT an MSP.

I once had a guy ask me while I'm fueling up while he was waiting for his buddy to fill up his 90's model 3 series (non M):

Him: "Hey dude, that's a nice Subaru."
Me: "It's not a Subaru, it's a Mazda."
Him: "That thing have a rotary in it?"
Me: "Nope. 4 Cylinder turbo."
Him: "Rotaries ARE 4 cylinders dude."
Me: *facepalm* *finishing my fuel up.
Him: "Wanna go do a rolling drag from 25 on 85 (the interstate nearby)?"
Me: No thanks man, don't want to waste my time.

Moron thought a rotary had cylinders. Oi vey.

bigdreams

Reaction score
nice comic! also great story about the MSP. rotaries = 4 cyl! LMFAO!!! people need to research things before they start running their mouths

rios

Reaction score
This was about a year ago but here it goes anyway

Im the 3rd car in line to turn left at a stoplight, and when it turns green i hear this looouuud ugly sounding exhaust, and its a white little integra. I laughed to myself and shook my head and decided that if i got caught next to him at a light then it would be on. 2 lights later i pull up next to him, its him and his girlfriend and he rolls down his window and just looks at me, i looked at him then looked back at the light. Turns green and we both punched it, i missed 2nd gear(grinded it and everything) but get it back in quick enough to keep going. He was only about 1/2 car length ahead of me anyway and ended up flying by him.

Stopped at the next light and he goes, and this is all very true btw:

Guy:How much boost are you running?
Me: What?
Guy: Yea, how much boost?
Me: Im completely stock?
Guy: What? I thought i heard your turbo spool up?!
Me: I completely grinded 2nd gear....
Guy: O really? I heard it spool up and then let off because i figured i had no chance.
Me: uh ok?
Guy: Yea i have a red integra that i usually drive that is modded and fast, but its at home right now.

Light turned green and i just drove away.

How does grinding second sound like a turbo spooling?

widdoz runner

Reaction score
wow.... just wow ive had people step to me in the x but reving it in neutral and they back off.. hell im stock performance wise but im always asked if its a v8 or what headers and exhaust im running.... now when im on my bike (modded tl100r hehehe) well theres too many just from savannah lol big dreams know what im talking bout lol

Top Bottom