Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS Get your truck in the 2013 XRU Calendar!

nick_gz1

Reaction score
ima loser :frown: lol its all good, maybe next time

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Has the winner responded or replied? Just making sure we arent waiting on someone that isn't aware.

The winner is aware. He's received both a PM and an email.

Unfortunately we still haven't received a reply. The staff will be choosing an alternate. Sorry for the delay fellas....

X-roller

Reaction score
Oh ok cool. :) thats why I was asking in case he/she was not aware. Oh well good luck to the alternate. I submitted a photo but it was never posted. I thibk it was because it had a watermark but I had the original

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh ok cool. :) thats why I was asking in case he/she was not aware. Oh well good luck to the alternate. I submitted a photo but it was never posted. I thibk it was because it had a watermark but I had the original

There were a flurry of entries at the end of the submission period. The way the FB contest worked they needed to be approved by the administrator before the would be displayed. All entries were approved even if they weren't displayed. :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
AND THE WINNERS ARE (In no particular order)

test_036.JPG

_DSC3796_7_8_tonemapped2.jpg

20120617_130.JPG

Mod1-012.jpg

CDC_0090.jpg

Final_Edit.jpg

DSC_5027_-_Copy.jpg

IMG_2439.JPG

_S042483.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

DSCN0572.JPG

Lookout.jpg

Epic-x.jpg

Congratulations to all the winners! It's going to be a great calendar!

Calendars are available now for pre-order in the XRU STORE

nick_gz1

Reaction score
congratulations to the winners a few nice pictures in here!

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Yay...congrats to all that made it and that took the time to enter.

lowrunner

Reaction score
wow so surprised i made it with the plainest looking truck. honored i am able to be apart of this. thanks for all who are apart of making this happen. Great pics to everyone!! it was fun watching all the photos that got posted, all great trucks

azburnin

Reaction score
Awesome, Buck text me and said that a shot he took of Amy and Myself driving at VIR made the cut. I am so stoked to be on the calender :rockon: !!!!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
We've got some great shots going into this thing. Almost ready to head off to the printers.
We need to get some more orders coming in, or this thing won't happen. Don't delay on placing your order guys!!

Top Bottom