Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

got ss in today

tecari

Reaction score
Had a few problems, all talk with shane before i say what they where, it could just be me. As far as how they work allmost no body roll in the front and the rears just light up. No hop at all. A few bumps hit harder bottom out on the speed bumbs to my house. But all in all a great deal. And of course the truck looks a lot better, I am goning to wait a week to get an alignment. Let it drop some.

On a side note when i got home i had two boxes out front. My HID retro halos and my subx box and my can of bsp. Now i just have to find some time. I think then i can rest for a while. All post pics when its not dark and raning here, That could be in july.

Here is a pic of it dropped, I dont want to hear anything about how dirty the truck is.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Wow... Christmas came early for you!:biggrin:

dmbfan73

Reaction score
congrats on the drop, just got mine a few weeks ago and i love it! :rock:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I have no clue where : Issaquah, Washington is.. but if it's anywhere near Fort Lewis you need to bring that thing down so I can check it out. :top: Maybe talk me into that Sittin Sic drop I've been putting off -forever-. Money sucks.

Ryan

tecari

Reaction score
Issaquah is 20 miles east of seattle, yea tacoma is like a 40 min drive from me, Ft lewis is a bit father out, still if we meet in the middle not to bad.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'm about 10 mics from Tacoma, hell we could meet even north of that.. but I'm not sure what's out that way. Federal Way? :dontknow:

Jeremias

Reaction score
Now get the leaf springs, they tie it all together.

tecari

Reaction score
I did, got the coils in front and red leafs in rear. The more i drive it the more fun it is. Damn speed bumps.

Federal Way is not to far. I may be moving futher south soon. We can meet in Fedral Way for sure.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Congrats on the ss kit......:top:

Yeah bro post up some pics......:top:

Last edited by a moderator:

tecari

Reaction score
I must say that Shane is one hell of a customer service guy. Something not right he got it fixed ASAP. Was one great experice to deal with him.,Would highly recomend his products, and customer service to any one.

tecari

Reaction score
Hell NO!!! Its been raining here for a week, Truck is Dirty as hell, Not showing pic untill its sunny one day and i have time to wash it. I may have to run it in the car wash just cuz its driving me nuts. Its may snow here on sunday, That will mess it up. hell car wash here we come.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
alright bro.....ur forgiven. NOW get us some pic!!:laugh:

tecari

Reaction score
Friday i am puting in my sub, amp, dynomat my doors. Monday i am taking it to the dealer for some warranty work (rear panel coming off). So Sad I have to drive a loaner. So all try to get some pics today or Sat.

tecari

Reaction score
Heres the pics, I know the truck is dirty, Hard to clean it in the snow.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 134

quickshift93

Reaction score
check my other thread. help bring another fellow xr back to the state... truck is dirty lol but lookz sick with teh drop

KX7

Reaction score
Looks good bro must be fun to drive....

Top Bottom