Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello everyone!

KX7

Reaction score
New guy here this site rocks baby! :rock:

Kenny....

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kenny - welcome to the site bro! You are in some good company down there in Hawaii. There is a VERY dedicated crew of Hawaii guys here at XRU. I don't know if they're on the same island you're on, but I'm sure they'll chime in.

As you may have seen, we promote a very friendly non-flaming environment here at XRU so feel free to post up your pics, questions, whatever. Also, when you get a minute - post up some pics of your truck in your Member Gallery. :top:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
I think there are more X's in Hawaii than any other state! More are always welcomed :biggrin:

nctourer

Reaction score
This place is a XR 'OHANA bro.:biggrin:
Cheers.

KX7

Reaction score
Kenny - welcome to the site bro! You are in some good company down there in Hawaii. There is a VERY dedicated crew of Hawaii guys here at XRU. I don't know if they're on the same island you're on, but I'm sure they'll chime in.

As you may have seen, we promote a very friendly non-flaming environment here at XRU so feel free to post up your pics, questions, whatever. Also, when you get a minute - post up some pics of your truck in your Member Gallery. :top:

Hey thanks man I seen a lot of Hawaii guys on this site most of them on Oahu ( where I'm from ) but I live here in Hilo now ( Hawaii Island or mostly called the Big Island ) theres is a few X Runners here about 12 or so I know a few of them as well Toyota's are very common here okay I'll post a few pics of my X soon.

KX7

Reaction score
Thanks guy's for making me feel at home u da bes!:top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
welcome, and if you ever need some help with your truck feel free to get me plane ticket out there I wont argue. :biggrin:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the ohana!
I think you're the first Hilo-boy on the site.
X-Runnahs no ka oi!

KX7

Reaction score
Welcome to the ohana!
I think you're the first Hilo-boy on the site.
X-Runnahs no ka oi!

Thanks brudda hahaha at one time I had the only 07 RR X-Runner on the island untill one day me and the g/f was going to Macys and I seen another one in the parking lot so I checked the vin hoping it was a 08 but the 10th didg said 7 awwwww I knew one day I would lose the title thats okay tho glad to see more X-RUNNER'S when Toyota pick ups are so common here on this island.:biggrin:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, you will enjoy, RR are little more rare, kind of like it

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground man. be prepared to learn a whole bunch of stuff from some very knowledgeable people. and your right this site does rock! :top:

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Welcome, you are in for the ride of your life bro...Good Times, Good Trucks, but most of all Good People !!!

Top Bottom