Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hp touchpad install

rexrunner

Reaction score
The hp tocuhpaf only has a micro usb and and headphone jack, I dont see a way to hook up a camera, like any tablet....unless I wanted to take the tablet apart, perm mount into my dash and relocate the front facibg camera to the rear of the vehicle. But I won't do that lol

Ok so my Bluetooth module came In, waiting for my level control for volume to come in.. does anyone know where i can get some paint to match the exisitng dash peice color

Workman3886

Reaction score
Autozone has color match paint, it's what I used when I redid mine due to scratches, it pretty darn close but I can remember the exact color I used...

Workman3886

Reaction score
I can't wait to see how this looks as a finished product! I did overclock my touchpad the other night too 1.5ghz, the difference is insane!!!

rexrunner

Reaction score
I'm undecided how I want to finish it... Either paint factory color, paint a flat white to go with my future paint job, or wrap it in that 3m carbon wrap. Hmmm. Any ideas? Monday night ill have a video of it working as long as my parts come in

Iggy08

Reaction score
If you have other stuff wrapped, or plan on it, I would do that looks awesome. But just one piece wrapped would look weird, in that case I would paint it stock

STONER-X

Reaction score
where are you going to put the clock and hadzard button?

rexrunner

Reaction score
I would do the window switches also, maybe cup holders...?..?

IM000532.jpg

All I have wrapped..

Top Bottom