Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

i am thinking about selling my x

kwigs

Reaction score
i am thinking about selling my x. I wonder if it would sell up here i saw like 7 for sale on canadatrader.com
what do you guys think?? i wonder if a dealer would give me something for it on a trade any thoughts?

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
well think about something else:smile:

check kbb value, dealer probably wont give you too much, best to try and sell outright first

rich017

Reaction score
your truck is worth around $20K-$21K KBB value.

You will only get around $17 at the dealer for it...

kwigs

Reaction score
i dunno if i would get anytihng right away i don't really need one right now i only drive it like 4 days a month. it is lowered (DJM), headers, urd TCAI, NST pulleys and two sets of wheels and tires.

if i did buy another vechile it would be a long list to go through before i decided lol

SSSXR

Reaction score
only 4 days a month?!? ya i can see why you would sell it then i guess. if you have the time it would be worth it to try and put everything back to stock. firstly you could sell the parts on here and make some extra cash. secondly its much harder to sell a "modified" vehicle privately (unless you get some teen whos buying his first truck and itching to drive and impress his friends lol) and dealers usually won't give you you any more money for it.

but also you can't sell cause we have to have a team canada meet this summer and show up all the american crews (ie VA bch krew).

seriously.

at least wait till after the meet in the summer... lol

kwigs

Reaction score
only 4 days a month?!? ya i can see why you would sell it then i guess. if you have the time it would be worth it to try and put everything back to stock. firstly you could sell the parts on here and make some extra cash. secondly its much harder to sell a "modified" vehicle privately (unless you get some teen whos buying his first truck and itching to drive and impress his friends lol) and dealers usually won't give you you any more money for it.

but also you can't sell cause we have to have a team canada meet this summer and show up all the american crews (ie VA bch krew).

seriously.

at least wait till after the meet in the summer... lol

lol i am sure i can wait till then. its not like i am in a rush or anything.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Well on car lots throughout Vancouver, I've seen 4 used X-Runners for sale 3 of them SWB, they are on average selling for over $25k, but keep in mind dealers are probably making at least 3k - 5k on them.

xrunish

Reaction score
ooooh! you have a drop too okay now im very very very interested in the drop and the headers...

Top Bottom