Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I JUST GOT MY X-Runner!!!

Xacto

Reaction score
just in case some of you dont know...kauss has had his XR for well over 2 years. he's a moderator on another tacoma site...i smell smelly tacos

Spyder327

Reaction score
It's about dam time you joined KA-man :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scratchy

Reaction score
Strange - KAuss on CT has the exact same mods on his XR as you have posted here :hmmmm2:

Current Modifications:
URD Short Shifter
URD PSC1-001 (dyno tuned)
RX-8 tapped out shift knob
Magnaflow Cat Back Future Modifications:
Came back from Miata rehab, will focus on making my Taco a Taciata instead...

....anyway, how does it feel to have only two posts on an XR forum?
Welcome NOOB!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What is this? The infamous Kauss himself finally joined? :biggrin: Great to have you on board brother. Although you work for "the other guys" - know that you are very welcome here. For you guys that don't know, Kauss has a TON of knowledge about these trucks so I really look forward to having him chime in from time to time. :top:

Welcome again Kauss!

Reaction score
New to the site but I have had my SWB X since June of 05. Glad to know that there are other owners out there. I have been looking for parts all over the web and mags trying to find parts for my ride but until I finally tracked down XRunner05 and his Twisted Creations I was about to give up on customizing my X.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
New to the site but I have had my SWB X since June of 05. Glad to know that there are other owners out there. I have been looking for parts all over the web and mags trying to find parts for my ride but until I finally tracked down XRunner05 and his Twisted Creations I was about to give up on customizing my X.

Hey bro! welcome to xr-u.. your just right down the road from me. You should start a new thread under "i just got my x-runner" to introduce yourself to everyone :top:

KAuss

Reaction score
Wait, we all know I don't know jack about the trucks :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom