Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interest in TRD GB

TRD Products which one would you like a GB on? (Choose all that apply)

• TRD CAI

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • TRD S/C

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • TRD Short Throw Shifter

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • TRD BBK

Votes: 37 46.8%

• Total voters

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Gotta go for the BBK, High dollor items for GB are the bomb:biggrin:

shaX 07

Reaction score
I'd love to have the BBK but I wouldn't be able to run my 16" rims in the winter (plus I've also just ordered stainless steel lines, hawk pads & dimpled/slotted rotors)...

The blower is tempting but i'm not sure if I have the coin for it right now (I guess this would also depend on when the GB is actually going on)...

I just paid for my TRD CAI from the Tacoma World forums GB and I already have a B&M SS (so no need for the TRD)...

Also is there a way a better price can be worked on for the S/C? They're still selling for $3,795 shipped from the guys below....

http://www.earnhardttoyotaparts.com/trd-supercharger-for-40l-v6-tacoma-or-fj-crui406.html

shaX 07

Reaction score
What ever happened with this? Is any of it going to happen?

Shanes56

Reaction score
yep still going just ran into a small issue with the move, Damn move has set me back quite a bit.

Keep an eye out

xrunish

Reaction score
im just wonderin, if everyone says S/C kit how many will really buy it?

Ty's taco

Reaction score
Would th BBK work on my tacoma? I'm looking at the URD S/C as soon as they get the X-1 for the 09's but would be intrested if there is a BBK for 09 tacomas. By the way Shane I'm diggin the CAI from the group buy you did on TW thanks for the work.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
^I'm pretty sure the X-1 works for the 09's...:hmmmm2:

what type of tacoma do you have 4x4 or XR? if you have a 4x4 shane would need to order your the Fj Cruiser BBK because the FJ Cruiser and the 4x4 use the same bolt pattern: 6x5.5...

while the xr's use a 5 bolt pattern...I don't know the bolt pattern spacing...

Shanes56

Reaction score
Would th BBK work on my tacoma? I'm looking at the URD S/C as soon as they get the X-1 for the 09's but would be intrested if there is a BBK for 09 tacomas. By the way Shane I'm diggin the CAI from the group buy you did on TW thanks for the work.

Not a problem buddy just trying to help everyone out in any way I can the more I can do the more my name gets out there and the more stuff I will sell, hopefully! haha

5000XD

Reaction score
Shane I still want that complete SS drop and sway bar kit man!!!! :motz:

Ty's taco

Reaction score
^I'm pretty sure the X-1 works for the 09's...:hmmmm2:

what type of tacoma do you have 4x4 or XR? if you have a 4x4 shane would need to order your the Fj Cruiser BBK because the FJ Cruiser and the 4x4 use the same bolt pattern: 6x5.5...

while the xr's use a 5 bolt pattern...I don't know the bolt pattern spacing...

OK thanks for the info. I was talking to super werty and thought he said something about the X-1 not working on the 09 tacos but that they were about to come out with a new package.

Top Bottom