Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look who made it on to speedhunters!!

triumphx

Reaction score
Congrats toon!! Just to let ya know if you want centercaps for your works you can run s2000 oem caps. Just don't know what color you would run as i have the same problem. I've had caps sitting in my garage for a year and havent found anything to match matte bronze.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Congrats Jimmy!! All that hard work is paying. Its gonna a great summer for you in SoCal.:crinklehair:

Congrats toon!! Just to let ya know if you want centercaps for your works you can run s2000 oem caps. Just don't know what color you would run as i have the same problem. I've had caps sitting in my garage for a year and havent found anything to match matte bronze.

That would fit CR-Kai...but this is SK5 with much larger center bore made from 6 lugs. WORK matte bronze is tough to match no doubt.
Some of the G35 cap would fit as well :wink:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
He needs four of these.
livephVqhj.jpg

triumphx

Reaction score
Congrats Jimmy!! All that hard work is paying. Its gonna a great summer for you in SoCal.:crinklehair:

That would fit CR-Kai...but this is SK5 with much larger center bore made from 6 lugs. WORK matte bronze is tough to match no doubt.
Some of the G35 cap would fit as well :wink:

Oh yes, didnt even thin about the extra lug nut! Think im just going to go with bsp on the centercaps and see how it looks

X-roller

Reaction score
Geez that engine bay screams ugly. ;) congrats dude!

Top Bottom