Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new shocks?

dmbfan73

Reaction score
shane, just wondering when you expect the new drop shocks to be out...looking forward to getting them!

Shanes56

Reaction score
I really dont have an expected date of release yet, but they are in the works, have a few great potentials the issue is the Bilstiens we have on the back are very good shocks so it is hard to find a shack that is not adjustable that is of better quality. But non the less I am working on it :top:

dmbfan73

Reaction score
I really dont have an expected date of release yet, but they are in the works, have a few great potentials the issue is the Bilstiens we have on the back are very good shocks so it is hard to find a shack that is not adjustable that is of better quality. But non the less I am working on it :top:
thanks for the update, and just wanted to say i'm very pleased with the performance drop kit i have. keep up the good work!

x-stealth

Reaction score
Would you recommend the adjustable shocks that the ****** on CT got?

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
qa1 shocks seem nice adjustable is always a good thing. this way you can set it for whatever you plan to do with it.

x-stealth

Reaction score
Thats the ones. Would those work good with the SS drop???

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
i think jaxs is running the shocks but im unaware if he has a drop.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i think i've asked this before not sure though:hmmmm2: but what exactly are dropshocks?

Shanes56

Reaction score
Thats the ones. Would those work good with the SS drop???

These are just a hair to long and tend to bottom out with the drop leafs

qa1 shocks seem nice adjustable is always a good thing. this way you can set it for whatever you plan to do with it.

This is what I am trying to get going but with other project in the wings it is hard to focus on the shock its self but it is on my list of thing to do haha which seems to grow by the minute

i think i've asked this before not sure though:hmmmm2: but what exactly are dropshocks?

A drop shock is simply a shorter shock to compensate for the travel lost by decreasing the distance between your shock mounts, most have a little better valving as to help the trucks ride but some are just crap cheap and don't really do much (not what I am looking to release)

Would you recommend the adjustable shocks that the **guy** on CT got?

Yes that is a great shock but it needs to be about 2" shorter

Last edited:

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
if you could get me a adjustable shock thats fits the djm drop i totally tatto sittin sic on my just finish the rhyme.

Top Bottom