Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New tires

vipervenom

Reaction score
Well when my dad bought the xrunner we noticed it came with some bald tires. Then when my dad was taking of from a stop sign , he broke the tire free from the rim. That has happened now like 4 times between the spare and the left rear tire. Well my dad went on tire rack and found these. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...&speed_rating=Z&speed_rating=W&speed_rating=Y Then we went into sears and asked if they would match prices and they said yes so we got the tires 40 dollars off. So we should have the tires on friday and when we drive on them i will tell you how they perform.:top:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
Did you read the reviews on the bottom of the page? Sounded like those people weren't to happy. I'v heard people say good things about the KDWs.:dontknow:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have these on my wife's Mazda 3s, but I don't know if I would put them on my truck. I need a high performance tire on the truck and I expect to drop some bones for it. It doesn't matter how much X-Bracing you've got... if the tires aren't good, you're not going to hold any corners.

And, I agree with you and your dad --- the OEM tires SUCK. Can't wait for mine to crap out so that I can get some new ones. Unfortunately, I have 11,000 on them and it looks like they're gonna last at least 18,000. :(

vipervenom

Reaction score
if you look at all the reviews a good amount of people liked the tires. but idk

CBRBob

Reaction score
I had a diff model of Kumhos on my ranger. They stuck well and wore great but the tread noise was LOUD.

SWeiser31

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but I like the OEM tires. I've had no problems with them at all.

Top Bottom