Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Q logic Kick panels

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Found these a while ago, was wondering if anyone has these installed?
here is the link to the site.http://www.qlogicdirect.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=222_469_475_3114&products_id=158
QL-K4006C_LRG.jpg

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Those look expensive. IMO do the work and get the Tacotunes mounts, dynamat and you'll be fine.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a set but haven't installed them yet, I got them from another member on here, they seem ok for fit but once hooked up I am curious about how they will flex when being pumped, I am probably going to raamat them before I hook them up.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
are they diferent shade of gray than out interior? cuz they look it in the pic

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah a bit, I will take a quick pic tomorrow if can for ya, I checked my pm's and I got the from lance426 try and pm him for more details not sure the last time he was on

Murderface

Reaction score
Wonder how much of the foot rest for the drivers feet is left after installing these? Not sure what I'd do if I couldn't use the foot rest anymore....

toyota_rod

Reaction score
i have these installed...the color matches for mine..you do lose that black foot rest..it takes a little time to get used to them but once you do they're just like another part of the truck...and depending what you put in them it makes the sound a little more full..just make sure you buy the grilles for your speakers!

nubz69

Reaction score
Couldn't you almost have custom fiberglass ones for 200?

LOL $200.

Irunit I have use Q-logic and I have build my own custom FG enclosures. Kickpods will bring your audio system to a new level that most people have never experienced.

Without any modification to the Q-Forms the custom built ones beat them hands down. With modification they can be pretty good. The q-forms work much better if you use them for a 3 way setup, using the doors for the midbasses. If you are going to go two way, I suggest you have someone build you a pair or build yourself a pair. Just know that it isn't a small job and it isn't cheap, if you want it done right. I would say a decent pair should start around $500 and it can go up from there depending on how fancy you want them to look.

Top Bottom