Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Right brake pads?????

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I talked to a lot of members on here before I bought the EBC yellow stuff pads and I just wanted to confirm these were the right ones before I installed them. They seem to have 2 dimples in the back that look like where the brake pistons go but I don't have any knowledge.

Here is the info:

D906 Front

DP41674R

Photo9.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic but I don't have the camera so I'm using the Macbook's camera:rolleyez::ahhhhh:

Murderface

Reaction score
Here's a stock Toyota brake pad and it looks the same to me.
b00db12d.jpg

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Here's a stock Toyota brake pad and it looks the same to me.
b00db12d.jpg

Thanks John! Always there to help me out. I was just confused because I thought ours was only a 1 piston front brake:thumbdown: Too much homework right now and not enough XRU:thumbdown:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
They look right but to clarify. You say pistons. Our front brakes are only a single piston caliper. Which sucks ass. I need a bbk!!! Lol

Guess you knew that lol. We posted at the same time. Just put them in already and enjoy the improvement. I had the trd pads b4 the ones i have now and besides the brake dust Which sucked there was a noticeable difference with Just them and stock rotors. I'm waiting for my brakes to go again and then gonna be looking for a bbk :)

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
They look right but to clarify. You say pistons. Our front brakes are only a single piston caliper. Which sucks ass. I need a bbk!!! Lol

Ok. That is what I thought. I had was worried when I seen the 2 little holes. I thought I might have accidentally ordered the brake pads for a 4X4.

As for BBK, I want one but no more money:motz:

Top Bottom