Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rotor direction help...

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey as most of you know i finally got m BBK in Rotora 355 inn the front.. now im curious to know if the rotor direction matters...right now i have them in the way the little l and r sticker says but i was curious to know since these people dont have any contact info that i could find....thanks

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Call Tundra Racing: 850-769-3465
Nice and helpful guys over there! :top:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Oh yeah there the best. Got it through them.. just wanted to hear out what the XRU fam had to say

eltus

Reaction score
I suggest to look through pictures here on xru or on the web. Maybe some of the members here can post their pictures.

X'ED

Reaction score
i dont have a bbk, but the slotted and drilled rotors i have are one way only..

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Rotora does have a contact #. Their main page can just be a little confusing, due to the blatently obvious nature of it.

If you installed then per side with the "L" and "R" onto the respective sides, then you will be fine. :top:

Note that even though one brand rotor may look similar to another, doesn't mean that the face the same direction. Depends upon the specifics of the design.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
There should be only one way. Whether you have to install the hat or not, the rotor will only fit on the side it's suppose to go on.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Sweet thanks for your help every one. Now where am i supposed to get replacement pads or stuff like that at?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You can get them from Rotora, for one. If not them then most likely anyone that sells Rotora brake kits.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
yeah thats the thing how to get it from them if theres no contact info..

Slay0r

Reaction score
the rotors need to turn in the way that the veins are pointed to VENT. If the veins are straight, then they need to be placed on the side the manf. specifies

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
nope they r clockwise the veins everything else...i posted a picture on that other thread the says Rotora 355 bbk question or something like that.

Slay0r

Reaction score
cant see the vein direction in that pic, but it does APPEAR to be on correctly

Top Bottom