Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

special delivery

rexrunner

Reaction score
have you been under your truck lately? ever notice that your shocks don't mount directly to the leafs? :stupid:

I thought they were coming out with a relocation kit so they dont need to keep the shocks compressed an extra 2" that can cause premature wear.

whats the warranty on these?

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
I thought they were coming out with a relocation kit so they dont need to keep the shocks compressed an extra 2" that can cause premature wear.

whats the warranty on these?

actually i think he's looking for a shorter shock.

i think the warranty is a year.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Whos running these now that has a heavy tonneau cover? Im dropped 2 1/2" with the weight and cover and Id like to bottom out less.....Keith, Im awaiting an in depth status report :top:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
No guessing game :dontknow:. Where did all the XRU fun go...lol. Looks good bro.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
Whos running these now that has a heavy tonneau cover? Im dropped 2 1/2" with the weight and cover and Id like to bottom out less.....Keith, Im awaiting an in depth status report :top:

i am. i have a Leer 700. i bottom out once in a while but i am a pretty cautious driver. do you have low pro bump stops?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Yessir, I currently have the sos drop, I want to keep the sos front, but swap the blocks out for the composites, but I want to justify spending 400 bucks on something that is of significant improvement over what I have. I figure I will still bottom on a pretty nasty bump, but I dont want to bottom out on every little crevice in the road. :thumpdown:

KETCHUP

Reaction score

yeah, Ill let u know bro. I bottom out all the time with these damn blocks! :motz:

Reaction score
Speaking from experience, if you carry weight in the back of your truck you will want to get these composite leaves substantially stiffer than standard. I learned this the expensive way.

ezjam

Reaction score
plastique
what did you do to make it stiffer? what are the specs on your leafs?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Speaking from experience, if you carry weight in the back of your truck you will want to get these composite leaves substantially stiffer than standard. I learned this the expensive way.

really. didn't think about that. my truck stopped being a truck a long time ago. if we need to haul something we use the wifey's tundra. Nice info to know for those that haul heavy stuff in their X.

Top Bottom