Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suzuki SV650S

Shanes56

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Suzuki SV650s that I would like to sell, I will not ship this but I will deliver with in reason, I am asking $4000 OBO. The Bike has never been laid down do to the fact that I had a Stunt Bike so I never really abused this bike. This bike is a great beginners Bike. 4000 miles and new rubber last season. It is burnt orange with no mods, I Live near Milwaukee so let me know if anyone is interested.

I need the money so because of the truck "so many mods not enough money" :frown:

Last edited:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I have a Suzuki SV650s that I would like to sell, I will not ship this but I will deliver with in reason, I am asking $4000 OBO. The Bike has never been laid down do to the fact that I had a Stunt Bike so I never really abused this bike. This bike is a great beginners Bike. 4000 miles and new rubber last season. It is burnt orange with no mods, I Live near Milwaukee so let me know if anyone is interested.

I need the money so because of the truck "so many mods not enough money" :frown:

:biggrin: What year?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Aww damn... I didn't even bother to check the location. Nevermind. :frown: We're almost 2k miles apart.

Is it still naked or do you have the full fairings on it? I want one of these, fully faired.

Natas

Reaction score
How do you like the SV? I'm looking at a SV1000S, and was just wondering how the SV did for you. :top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
How do you like the SV? I'm looking at a SV1000S, and was just wondering how the SV did for you. :top:

I have owned both cruisers and Sport bikes (GSXR, SHADOW) and the SV is by far my favorite bike not only is it fast enough (136mph on two wheels that is enough to get where you want to go) but it has great handeling, not to mention a ton of torque I refer to it as my "Wheely Monster". When I buy again I will get a SV1000S.

Last edited:

Natas

Reaction score
I have owned both cruisers and Sport bikes (GSXR, SHADOW) and the SV is by far my favorite bike not only is it fast enough (136mph on two wheels that is enough to get where you want to go) but it has great handeling, not to mention a ton of torque I refer to it as my "Wheely Monster". When I buy again I will get a SV1000S.

That's what I needed to know....thanks bro!!! :rock:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
I love the SV. I have a Suzuki Bandit 1200. Might have to take a ride your way and check it out. :top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
I love the SV. I have a Suzuki Bandit 1200. Might have to take a ride your way and check it out. :top:

For sure man and if you have ever been on the rustic rodes up north here they are fun not only for our bikes but they are great for the trucks, minus the Deer!! :driver: I might be going to 100 this weekend if I finish my drop and BHLM, I am really nervous to do the BLHM but I think I am going to give it a try. I will PM you if I am going on saturday.

Shanes56

Reaction score
everyone loves there own flavor

The Bandit looks bad ass too! How do like that bike?

Personally, I would say it is ok. I am not a fan of the riding stance on it but I bet it is hella more confortable than the GSXR and even more comfortable than my SV. But they make them for a reason because not everyone is going to want to ride the same bike, each person has there own comfort. What I would like to get is the Honda VFR Interceptor, that is a hot bike.

Natas

Reaction score
Personally, I would say it is ok. I am not a fan of the riding stance on it but I bet it is hella more confortable than the GSXR and even more comfortable than my SV. But they make them for a reason because not everyone is going to want to ride the same bike, each person has there own comfort. What I would like to get is the Honda VFR Interceptor, that is a hot bike.

VFR's are hot as hell! I really want to get a BMW bike though! :rock:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Yeah BMW is my Old man bike, When I get old I will have one of those. The only reason I will not have it when I am young is becasue it will take me until I am an old man to save up for one. :top:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
For sure man and if you have ever been on the rustic rodes up north here they are fun not only for our bikes but they are great for the trucks, minus the Deer!! :driver: I might be going to 100 this weekend if I finish my drop and BHLM, I am really nervous to do the BLHM but I think I am going to give it a try. I will PM you if I am going on saturday.

If you need help with the BHM please let me know. I know some tricks that will be very helpfull. What kind of drop you doing? I have plans from 7 on, on Sat. but would def. like to hook up. Let me know.

Shanes56

Reaction score
If you need help with the BHM please let me know. I know some tricks that will be very helpfull. What kind of drop you doing? I have plans from 7 on, on Sat. but would def. like to hook up. Let me know.

The Headlights have been postponed tell this weekend, but the Drop Kit was a 1" DJM (Block) just in the rear to level it out. I would like some help this weekend PM me if you have time I am planning on the mod for saturday sometime.

Top Bottom