Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

system

xrtaco06

Reaction score
hey guys its been a long time since ive been on line. any way does any one have a system setup on the x. i don't want to get rid of my back seats so i was wondering if you can swing me some ideas. pics will help me a lot . thanks guys for any help.:top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I say if you havent looked into the subxclosure, that is a must, that box is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Still can have back seats too
DSCN1264.JPG

wshsbears

Reaction score
i've had a few different set-ups in my xs'.... first i had a sub box like the sub xclosures set-up. that worked great. i custom made my box so that i could open up the seats with the box in place and get to the cubby's below b/c i have tie-downs and stuff under there. the only bad side is that if u had a flat and had to get to ur jack, u'd have to remove ur center console to take the sub box out and then open up the seat to get underneath it.

now i have xtreme creations and love them. the only thing about this set-up that is inconvenient is the fact that i can't throw stuff in my back seat like i used to. i detail cars and most of the time i put the wet rags, brushes, bucket and stuff in the bed and everything else in the back seat. i can't do that without leaning the passenger seat onto the stuff back there in order for it to not fly into the speakers and subs in the middle of a turn.

just some food for thought...

YotaX

Reaction score
hey, how does those set ups sound. also hrspwr236 does that come in for 2 12s?

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
I have the subXclosure and it sounds AWESOME!!! Will 2 12's fit? Just not enough room, these were built for 1 10". If you get the right 10" it will sound like 2 12's, if not better!!
The subXclosure is an awesome deal for an awesome box:rock:.

YotaX

Reaction score
i also have an L5 and that set up looks nice. i also have 2 12s Boston Acoustic.

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
or you can say F**K the seats! :rock:

100_0379.jpg

Looks great, kinda what I want to do but if I'm going to use all that space I'm going to make it worth it. I'll be running 4 JL10W7s and 2 1000/1 JL amps. You may have had same results with 1 1000/1 and a 12w7 using half the space.

Top Bottom