Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thanks to TACOTUNES

gsxrdoug

Reaction score
Installed my TACOTUNES adapter thingy that lets me use my steering wheel controls with my aftermarket stereo. I can't say enough about it. I love it and I'm so happy to be using my steering wheel controls again.

Reaction score
I plan to buy one of those myself plus a few speaker adaprters for the doors. I can't believe how much easier these trucks are to work on and fix or mod. I know TacoTunes stuff is probably exclusive but I wonder if the steering control harness can be found elsewhere for cheeper?

BMWtech

Reaction score
Nice! I didn't even know that they had that available yet. When I got my speaker mounts a few months ago they weren't selling it. I miss using my steering wheel controls.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
http://shop.tacotunes.com/Tacoma-Toyota-Steering-Wheel-Interface-Kit-ASWC.htm

Tacoma Toyota Steering Wheel Interface Kit @ $69.00

You want to install an Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Jensen, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, or other brand(s) . . .but you don't want to lose your steering wheel audio controls? We have found that in 9 out of 10 of installs, this unit will automatically detect the vehicle AND the new head unit - it then proceeds to self program.
We took it a step further and configured this unit especially for your Toyota.
The kit includes:
1 - Steering Wheel Interface Module
1 - Toyota Specific Wire Harness (Select your Model below)

1 - RCA to 3.5MM adapter
2 - Crimp caps
3 - Zip ties

107.jpg
053.jpg

Top Bottom