Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

To everyone that has the XRC/C2C kit..Question

Truplayboy

Reaction score
will the alignment job help to get the tires straight again and not angled in?

XRobber

Reaction score
Angeled in is from negative camber. Yes, you need to get to an alignment shop to get that fixed after the kit is installed.

jaslowyota

Reaction score
Ive had the C2c kit for about 4 months now, and I had a question as well with negative chamber. I went and got it aligned and when they were done I still had a little negative chamber and I asked them why and they said the chamber bolts are maxed out now, I took it home and messed with them and they are defintly at theyre max. How could I fix this cause I just put 20's and brand new tires on my truck and I dont want my tires to wear out realy soon. Ive heard about relocating the upper control arm how does that work? Any help is appriciated.

XRobber

Reaction score
Relocating the UCA bolts is the easiest method. Do you know what your camber is at?

x-stealth

Reaction score
I just got my XRC kit on this week and ive been happier than a blind faggot in a hotdog factory!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Its a great kit and will be testing it April 15th with some Auto-x!!! :top: :top:

:adore: XRC/C2C 1.75

jaslowyota

Reaction score
Relocating the UCA bolts is the easiest method. Do you know what your camber is at?

No I didnt think to ask. It is hardly off at all I just need a little adjustment. Ive seen bolts you can buy with lobes on them that will push the upper control arm in and out but other then that is there a really easy way? Were would I relocate teh upc bolts to?

nxrunner

Reaction score
I just got my XRC kit on this week and ive been happier than a blind faggot in a hotdog factory!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Its a great kit and will be testing it April 15th with some Auto-x!!! :top: :top:

:adore: XRC/C2C 1.75

I WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID THAT....:hmmmm2: :stupid:

DOGO X

Reaction score
:biggrin: I guess he is happy! :top:

project-c2

Reaction score
Do they make cam bolts for the upper control arm pivots, or maybe off center ball joints?

Top Bottom