Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Transmission fluid change

07XR808

Reaction score
When you folks switched your transmission fluid, did you do a partial drain or a flush? I know the partial drain only drains 50-60% of the fluid...the rest is in the torque convertor. With such low miles, is it necessary to do a flush?

XRobber

Reaction score
We are standard trannies (stick), drain the Gear oil out of the tranny and replace it...
no converter bro.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
When you folks switched your transmission fluid, did you do a partial drain or a flush? I know the partial drain only drains 50-60% of the fluid...the rest is in the torque convertor. With such low miles, is it necessary to do a flush?

Hey dud! I just noticed you called me yesterday. sorry I missed your call. I was crashed. Where you calling about this? And did you find the drain plug? Should be by the pan.

07XR808

Reaction score
Hey dud! I just noticed you called me yesterday. sorry I missed your call. I was crashed. Where you calling about this? And did you find the drain plug? Should be by the pan.

haha yeah i changed out the oil and oil filter.actually i was calling to see what you were going to do last night. think im going to replace my tranny fluid today to the redline gear oil...well anyways see you tonight at starbucks kahala

Last edited:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
haha yeah i changed out the oil and oil filter.actually i was calling to see what you were going to do last night. think im going to replace my tranny fluid today to the redline gear oil...well anyways see you tonight at starbucks kahala

Yup! See yah there!

Top Bottom