Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

went to battle of the imports at woodburn

jncomatrix

Reaction score
I was the only x there. sad. oh well. Got there late and entered the show and races. Expensive day to say the least. I took 1st place overall toyota.

Here is my best run of the two that I got. I just changed the oil and have been running amsoil. Also amsoil in the tranny. X has 55000 miles.

woodburn dragstrip
2:26 pm
temp 89 degrees
humidity 0
barometer 29.90

left lane
r/t .045
60' 2.274
330 6.497
1/8 9.919
mph 71.92
1000 12.858
1/4 15.313
mph 92.39

I hit the burn out box and lit em up a little bit. Wasnt paying attention to see if there was smoke or not. I am running toyo tires t1r 19x8 front and 19x10 rear.

my second run was terrible. Hit the box lined up, launched and and burned out all the way through 1st and finally grabbed when hitting second. Did a 15.9. They were not letting us run fun runs for some reason.

My best run was earlier this year at pacific raceways when I did a 15.1

G

gixxerman11

and all u have is a CAI

very impressed u could see high 14's colder temps

Reaction score
some of the members of my car club said there was an x there they told me i had ya covered by a second lol. if i didnt have to work i woulda went down. are you from ptown? if so hit me up somw time this friday we got a cruise check out the pacific northwest forum

stretch200

Reaction score
Dude! some of my car club guys took a pic of your truck and sent it to me. I should have gone.

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
Nice work. Sometimes it is better not to go through the burn out box w/ street tires.

Any pics of the event?

-Ant.

Reaction score
when i go i run 11lbs in the tires and i dont do any burnout i go around the water and straight to the line. with street tires if you heat them up the just get greasy and slippier

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
nice runs bro...:biggrin: just get your launching down(comes with practice) and you will be good. I see 14's in your near future...:top:

CanyonCarver

Reaction score
One of my co workers was there all weekend. Said he saw an XR there. Wish I could of gone to see your mods in person.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I still have yet to run a drag strip. If anyone is going again let me know and ill try to bring my xr down and put down all the rubber i have left. AutoX has eaten my tires up pretty good.

Reaction score
we could set something up for a friday night at PIR run from 6-12am or you guys could do a saturday night 6-12 i just have to work on saturday nights so i would have to leave around 9.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
You guys need to call my phone. :laugh: I haven't been on XRU enough lately due to some issues at work. If I don't seem to be active on these forums please give me a call, I'm down for whatever I just might not know about it! Thanks ladies.

Ryan

jncomatrix

Reaction score
this saturday is www.streetwariorz.com car show drag racing and dyno at portland international raceway. Starts at 4pm i believe. I would be going if the weather is good and if other xr owners would be there too. HINT HINT

Reaction score
most of my car club is going to that i have to work i went last year and it was insane. too bad its looking like rain this weekend

808X

Reaction score
damn I didnt know OREGON had an import scene. I wish I had brought up my XR from Hawaii...all I have is an 04 Toyota Corolla. 35MPG + FTW!!! But, I did pick up an 06 Suzuki Gsxr 600 this past week...unfortunately I cant get my license for another month...

Oh yeah and I'm at Oregon State University...

Reaction score
there use to be a huge import/ street racing scene in portland it has died considerablly and now most everything is on the track, but theres still a decent following for the tuners and if you know where to go you can have plenty of fun around here

stretch200

Reaction score
there use to be a huge import/ street racing scene in portland it has died considerablly and now most everything is on the track, but theres still a decent following for the tuners and if you know where to go you can have plenty of fun around here

hell yea! I second that. There's tons of places to have fun up here. You just have to know the roads.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
sounds like we need a cruise down to eat some sonics(we dont have those up here)

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
im in medford i didn't even know there was a freaking event what the hell

this saturday is www.streetwariorz.com car show drag racing and dyno at portland international raceway. Starts at 4pm i believe. I would be going if the weather is good and if other xr owners would be there too. HINT HINT

damn i missing this to im annoyed i got drill this weekend

Last edited:
Top Bottom