Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where you get your trd seat covers from?

Vandy01

Reaction score
I need to get some trd seat covers for my 2012 anyone no a good place?

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
I looked into this for the years

Apparently it goes like this 05-08 then 09+
09+ has the side airbag so if you got a seat cover for 05-08 it wouldn't fit or have some issues when I wondered the same thing

I noticed very slim pickings on eBay for 09+, better off to order from Wet Okole on their site to make sure everything fits correctly

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
The trd seat covers for 05-08 won't work for 09+ since they aren't made for an airbag to bust through the side of it. The 05-08 covers may interfere with them deploying and in turn may not save your life in an accident.

SDXR619

Reaction score
I got lucky and got a seat of Wet Okale from another member here. They come up every now and then on Tacomaworld.

Workman3886

Reaction score
Are the Wet Okole seat covers worth what they cost new? Those suckers look nice but have quite the price tag on them...

SDXR619

Reaction score
I think the Wet Okales are worth the price new. I've never had any problems with the TRD logo fading or coming off. Looks like it was very well made. Any stain that happens on the seat is easily removed with water. They're water proof and add a little extra coushin. They smell like a wetsuit at first though but it goes away after a while.

Top Bottom