Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up : Fix Passenger Seat Rattle

BlackCat

Reaction score
I hear a clicking in your video, but can't tell if that's the seat rattle or your camera rattling against the console. If it's not your camera, then that may indeed be the seat rattle. it's an easy fix, takes about 10mins. :top:

You also have a squealing noise in your video clip at around 22sec, that's not the seat rattle. You also have a couple of passing Harley's ... sorry, the seat rattle fix won't take care of bikes with loud pipes :laugh:

MisterSkaTuba

Reaction score
is this the same rattle that sounds like its coming from the passenger door? the door is where it sounds like its coming from, but it could easily be the seat. its kind of a medium pitched rattle that sounds kinda like when the seat belt buckle hits the door (i know its not that!)

MonteSS8707

Reaction score
Nice write up indeed. I just noticed the seat squeaking the other day. So this weekend looks like I'll be doing this fix. This forum is the shiznit!!! :top:

absolut

Reaction score
Does that fix the whole seat from shaking while driving? Its pretty annoying when i drive and look over I see the seat shaking.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Does that fix the whole seat from shaking while driving? Its pretty annoying when i drive and look over I see the seat shaking.

I agree...very annoying. i'll be doing this fix this weekend. Hopefully this works :top: good write up

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
GUD info man! im wondering do u gotta do this for DRIVER SIDE TOO?????

671PinoyDee

Reaction score
So is that the annoying rattle I hear coming from passenger side? its nonstop while driving when the musics turned down... I hope thats what I hear too and thanks for finding this out blackcat. I will definitely go about this too and see if that annoying rattle is gone..

Top Bottom