Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xzilon

EagleKeeper

Reaction score
Had the interior and exterior treatment done today. Looks primo :top:
Can't wax the truck for 12 months. Hmmm, so shiny and the cab has that new truck smell again :biggrin:

SWeiser31

Reaction score
that xzillon stuff is overrated. especially for the price. I can get it for free but I don't know if I want to put it on my truck again. A bird •XR•XR•XR•XR on my hood and it went all the way through everything and left marks that will have to be wheeled out. Does make the truck slick to the touch though.

07XR808

Reaction score
You can't use cleaner style waxes don't forget about that before you strip the xzilon off. don't know about claying the truck either

XPC_XR

Reaction score
What is the stuff exactly? ;) I havent heard of it.

XrunDan

Reaction score
Yes, NO cleaner waxes, and NO claying. It will strip off the xzilon. I had mine done about 8 months ago, and the water still beads right off when she gets wets. The interior stuff didnt work worth ....(you know)

All in all i am happy i got it done, but now i cant wait for it to where out because my swilr marks are coming back:motz:

07XR808

Reaction score
http://www.xzilon.com/

THE ULTIMATE AUTO PROTECTION

* Filters harmful ultraviolet rays
* Reduces frequency of car washing
* Reduces brake dust on wheels
* 5 year coverage on new vehicles
* 3 year coverage on used vehicles

RESISTS

* bird dropping and graffiti
* water spotting
* industrial fallout
* rust spots

* acid rain
* tree sap
* oxidation and fading

Stevenredx

Reaction score
http://www.xzilon.com/

THE ULTIMATE AUTO PROTECTION

* Filters harmful ultraviolet rays
* Reduces frequency of car washing
* Reduces brake dust on wheels
* 5 year coverage on new vehicles
* 3 year coverage on used vehicles

RESISTS

* bird dropping and graffiti
* water spotting
* industrial fallout
* rust spots

* acid rain
* tree sap
* oxidation and fading

Thanks.. now i see :top:

EagleKeeper

Reaction score
I'm happy with the results. My military discount covered the costs of having the interior treated, when I brought it in, there was some mis-communication between service and sales I guess, cuz they treated the exterior even though I didn't initially pay for it. When I informed them of the mistake, they said not to worry, it was on the house. Woot! :rock:

DOGO X

Reaction score
I'm happy with the results. My military discount covered the costs of having the interior treated, when I brought it in, there was some mis-communication between service and sales I guess, cuz they treated the exterior even though I didn't initially pay for it. When I informed them of the mistake, they said not to worry, it was on the house. Woot! :rock:

Good for you!

How much is the Military discount?

EagleKeeper

Reaction score
Coggin Toyota gave me a $500 discount off the negotiated price. Since I bought the truck at wholesale, I didn't make out too bad. :biggrin:

07XR808

Reaction score
The only bad things about Xzilon are that you can't use cleaner style waxes and you can't clay your truck. Also, I'm not too sure about polishing the truck either.

So far so good though. I only waxed it once and it came out shiny as hell.

Top Bottom