Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09 Toyota Tacoma Pictures

rich017

Reaction score
IMO the truck is better how it is now. I do not like any of the changes they made. The Sub is probably weak and we end up putting aftermarket sound systems in the X anyways. And all that stuff in the back just makes it too packed back there. Thats all I have to say

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
good find Bob-O!

Ucky on the XM, SIRIUS FTW!!! :rockon:
That new red sux!!

joman

Reaction score
good find on the pics for the 09 tacoma..its not labeled as the x runner so i am happy about that... the new mods do like look great at all the head lights look the same the taillights look hideous...that sub...oh my..flux capacitor...hahaha....but i do like the new antenna and the XM radio something a lil different.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
ya, tha factory sub probably sux. my Fj had one, i yanked it and sold it, and got something better.

OK, so since they have re-done so much, does this mean the x is no longer? i know there have been rumors since 06' that there would be no xrunners made any longer, but as we all know, those rumors didnt pan out. But now i'm getting kinda worried. if there are not going to be any more xrunners that means i need to plow my fj into a guardrail and collect the insurance, then go buy another xr. and i'm not too sure that i'm joking on that one. the fj is nice, but definately not worth the payment i have. and i have gap insurance...lol
so with the money i'd save on the payment, i could buy a beater 4x4 for the winter, and have the panty dropper for the summer.

Rodriguez

Reaction score
the sub/amp thing and the rear headrest look ugly. So does the tailights. But the camera standard on all models? Ooooo.

six1nina

Reaction score
oh, now toyota gives the tacoma a factory mp3 deck :dontknow:

richie_rich

Reaction score
eww, i take back what I said about probably wanting to buy the new LED tails... I'll stick to my SpiderLites...

rich017

Reaction score
That sub in the back looks like a damn AC. Its even got the knob on the bottom for different settings of temp.

05runner

Reaction score
Some stuff looked good some stuff was strange really the headlights.

Super Werty

Reaction score
Toyota got a few things wrong here...

first of all, its called the BLACK head light mod, as in the color black! not tinted chrome...BLACK B L A C K

you'd think they wouldve picked up on this after seeing so many trucks modified

second, the amp.....Do they want people to break into their trucks? They might as well have put a sign on the truck saying "free unhidden amp"

thirdly, tails. yes the consumer wants leds...but not leds surrounded in chrome....

Back seat head rests....looks like they found spare head rests from 1980

Its like they don't understand that the changes need to look clean

However, I do like the dark green exterior paint, but I bet it chips as easily as all the other colors 05-08

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Wow, I really didn't look at the rear headrests until now. Those things are TERRIBLE!:thumpdown:

rich017

Reaction score
When I see those tail lights I see a bagged 90's S-10 with chrome tails.......

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
No sure I'm digging that rear seat set up ....... That sub amp star trek lookin thing throws everything off

kfxpro32

Reaction score
i want the whole backseat i like thaqt look personally..... and the tails aren't awesome but they are different than what we got so it would be a change atleast....

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
I think my 05 XR just went up in value!

Shanes56

Reaction score
man that sub is nasty, Not a fan at all, rear backup cam is pimp thought, might have to retro one of those.

Top Bottom